UPSSSC or Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has announced job notification for the posts of Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari, Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak. Total Vacancies are 1953 Nd the last date to apply is 25-06-2018.
About UPSSSC - The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission or UPSSSC is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts. UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. (उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग या यूपीएसएसएससी विभिन्न राज्यों में नियुक्तियों के लिए विभिन्न परीक्षा आयोजित करने के लिए अधिकृत राज्य संगठन है। यूपीएसएसएससी उत्तर प्रदेश में विभिन्न परीक्षाएं आयोजित करता है।)
Post Details -
|Name of the Posts||General Vacancy||OBC Vacancy||SC Vacancy||ST Vacancy||Total Posts||Salary Details||Employment Type|
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari||841||370||296||20||1527||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/- Per Month||Permanent|
|Gram Vikas Adhikari||182||97||76||07||362||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/- Per Month||Temporary|
|Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak||33||17||14||00||64||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/- Per Month||Permanent|
Important Dates -
|Last Date for Apply Online.||25/06/2018|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment.||27/06/2018|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission.||29/06/2018|
Candidate Must Have Passed Class 12th And should have CCC Certificate From NIELIT.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination.
Written Examination - Written Examination will consist of 150 Questions of 300 marks and time duration will be of 2 hrs. The exam will be of Objective Type. There will be a negative marking of 0.50%.
How to apply
Application Fees - For Gen/OBC application fees is Rs 185/- and For SC/ST, the Application fee is Rs 95/- and for PH Candidates, the Application fee is Rs 25/-. Application Fee is not refundable.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - By E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI) (Link is Given below)
How to apply - 1) Candidates need to visit the official website of UPSSSC - http://upsssc.gov.in.
2) Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications and Select the Notification you want to apply for.
3) The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
4) Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
5) Candidate Basic Registration form: System asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband's name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’SubCategory’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information. After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail.
6) After Completion of PART-I Registration, Candidates need to pay the Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI).
7) Part 2 - Click on “Submit Application Form”.
8) Candidates need to fill Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of the personal details that you filled during the registration process. And click on submit button.
9) Candidates are required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast colour with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
10) Candidates are required to check Detailed Application Form in which they can see their following Details-
i) Notification Details - This section shows information relevant to Notification i.e. Notification number, selection type, directorate/department name and post name.
ii) Personal Details - This section shows information about candidate personnel details i.e. Registration Number, candidate name, Father's/Husband's name, Gender, DOB, UP domicile, Category, Marital status, email and contact number.
iii) Bank Transaction Details.
iv) Other Details of candidate - Other details of candidate shows the information details about UP Freedom Fighter, Ex-Service, service duration etc.
v) Education & Experience Details.
vi) Candidate address, photo & signature details.
vii) Declaration segment - At the top of the page, there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates “I declare that I have read the user instructions and detailed advertisement “ candidate has to tick the checkbox. If does not tick the checkbox procedure will be terminated. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application.
Guidelines for Uploading Image And Signature, Click here - Guidelines
For detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification
To Pay Fees, Click here - Payment of Fees
To Submit Final Application with Payment details, Click here - Final Submit
Address For The Job
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, THIRD FLOOR, PICUP BHAWAN, VIBHUTI KHAND, GOMTINAGAR, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010.