RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies invites URGENT application for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) on a contract basis which may be extended based upon requirement and performance. For Detailed Information you can Read the official notification by clicking on the following link: http://rites.com/web/images/stories/uploadVacancy/Vac-4-18.pdf
The candidate should have full-time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a Government Recognized University.
Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD ) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification.
Candidates will be shortlisted for selection if their applications received before 28.02.2018 in Hard Copy. Then Company will shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
Based upon the performance in the Written Test, candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English. Appointment of Selected Candidates will be given after medical Test Result.
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, depending upon the requirements of the Project, extendable until completion of the assignment depend on the performance.
A Written Test may be conducted at 6 different locations across India -
Delhi/Gurgaon, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Nagpur may be the test centres.
For any further clarification/query, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 - 2818178/ 2818163 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days (Monday - Friday) and can email to email@example.com.
How to apply
Application Fees: There is no application fee for the given post.
How To Apply:
1. Interested candidates are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website - http://www.rites.com.
2. After submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’
3. Candidate needs to send printed application form along with the Self-Attested hard copy of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. Two recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Adhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
4. Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
5. Also, attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment if claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached.
6. Candidates should submit the only single online application for one Post and if want to apply for more than one post will have to apply separately for each Post. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application.