The most awaited admit cards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 has been released on the official website of UPSC. The "Combined Medical Services" Examination or the CMS Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment as Medical Officer in various organizations functioning under the Government of India.
There is an objective-type written examination with two papers of two hours duration, each carrying a maximum of 250 marks. This is followed by a Personality Test carrying 100 marks of candidates who qualify on the results of the written examination.
|General Medicine including Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology and Psychiatry||96|
|Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopaedics||40|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
If you are one of the aspirants you can download your admit card using the following steps-
Steps to Download the Admit Card-
- Go to the official website of UPSC i.e. Website.
- Click on the link saying " E-Admit card for various Examinations of UPSC.
- It will take you to the new window.
- Click on "Click here"
- After reading all the instructions carefully click on "Yes"
- You can download your admit card via your Registration ID or Roll Number as per your convenience.
- You can download or print it for future references.
About UPSC- The Union Public Service Commission is India's premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India Services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central Personnel agency in India.
Note- The last date to download the admit card is 22 July 2018.