West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) class 12th results are declared on the official website i.e. http://wbbse.org/ or http://wbresults.nic.in/ The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education WBCHSE 12th Result 2018 is released on June 08, 2018. The results will be declared by WBCHSE Officials at 10:30 am.
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education successfully conducted WBCHSE 12th Examination 2018 in the month of March-April for the academic year 2017-18.
The Secondary School Examination (SSE) WBBSE Class 12th exams began on March 27 and ended on April 11. The WBBSE SSE Class 12th examination, 2018 was organised by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
The overall pass percentage in the 2018 exam is 83.75 percent, with 6,63,516 clearing the exams. A total of 5,248 candidates received O grade (90 - 100 percent) while 41,428 candidates got A+ grade (80-100 percent). Out of the 8.25 lakh students who had enrolled, 8.09 lakh appeared for the exam, of which, around 6.63 lakh students passed the exam.
Girls outshined boys once again in 18 districts, reports said with 53 percent girls clearing the exam as compared to 47 percent boys. Arkadipta Ghosh from Jadavpur Vidyapith scored 97.2 percent, who topped in overall girl's category, ranked fifth overall along with Aritro Roy from Pathfinder Public School. Girls have outperformed boys in the Uccha Madhyamik exam. Topper is from Arts stream and has scored 99.2% marks.
According to reports students in East Midnapore and Kalimpong districts scored above 90 percent marks, and around 2,50,961 secured first division marks, however, the current batch fell short of outdoing the 2017 batch in terms of pass percentage, statistics from WBCHSE council show that 84.20 percent of the students had qualified the higher secondary examination in 2017 as against the passing percentage of 83.75 percent in 2018.
Following are the top rank holders:
Granthan Sen Gupta topped the WB HS Exam this year with 99.2 percent, whereas Rittik Kumar Sahu secured the second rank with 98.6 percent marks. The third position went to two students — Timir Baron Das and Saswata Roy - who scored 98 percent.
State topper is Granthan Sengupta from Jalpaiguri Jila School. The topper is from Arts stream and has scored 99.2% marks. The second state topper is Ritwik Kumar Sahoo who has scored 98.6% marks and is from Science stream.
If you are one of the aspirants you can check the result using following steps:-
There are three ways to check your Result -
2) By SMS.
3) By Mobile Application.
1) How to check your West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Class 12th exam results:
2. Enter your Class 12th roll number and other required details.
3. Submit the details and download your West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Class 12th 2018 exam results.
2) Students can check Get West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Class 12th Results 2018 via SMS-
WB12<spce>ROLL NUMBER and send it to 56263 or 56070 or 58888 or 5676750.
3) Mobile Application -
The 12th result can also be checked on the mobile app developed by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education which could be downloaded from Google Play Store. Once downloaded, candidates can check their marks.
यदि आप उम्मीदवारों में से एक हैं तो आप निम्नलिखित चरणों का उपयोग करके परिणाम देख सकते हैं:-
अपने परिणाम की जांच करने के तीन तरीके हैं -
2) एसएमएस द्वारा।
3) मोबाइल एप्लिकेशन द्वारा।
1) अपनी पश्चिम बंगाल परिषद उच्च माध्यमिक शिक्षा कक्षा 12 वीं परीक्षा परिणाम कैसे जांचें:
2. अपनी कक्षा 12 वीं रोल नंबर और अन्य आवश्यक विवरण दर्ज करें।
3. विवरण जमा करें और अपनी पश्चिम बंगाल परिषद उच्च माध्यमिक शिक्षा कक्षा 12 वीं 2018 परीक्षा परिणाम डाउनलोड करें।
2) छात्र पश्चिम माध्यम से उच्च माध्यमिक शिक्षा कक्षा 12 वीं परिणाम 2018 के माध्यम से एसएमएस-
WB12 <spce> रोल नंबर और इसे 56263 या 56070 या 58888 या 5676750 पर भेजें।
3) मोबाइल एप्लिकेशन - पश्चिम बंगाल काउंसिल ऑफ हायर सेकेंडरी एजुकेशन द्वारा विकसित मोबाइल ऐप पर 12 वें परिणाम की भी जांच की जा सकती है जिसे Google Play Store से डाउनलोड किया जा सकता है। एक बार डाउनलोड हो जाने पर, उम्मीदवार अपने अंक देख सकते हैं।
About WBCHSE- The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education is the West Bengal state government administered autonomous examining authority for the Standard 12 examination of West Bengal, India.