DMRC recruitment 2018 for Executive and Non-Executive Regular notification is available and total Vacancies for different posts are 1572. For Official Notification click here (Section A & B): https://cdn3.digialm.com/per/g21/pub/1891/EForms/image/ADVT%20NO%20DMRC%20%20OM%20%20HR%20II%202018.pdf
For DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Regular and Contract Basis special Drive for SC/ST job, click here - http://govtjobseekers.com/dmrc-various-posts-contract-regular-sc-st-job
For DMRC Contract Basis Executive and Non-Executive job, click here - http://govtjobseekers.com/dmrc-various-posts-contract-job
About DMRC : The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and National Capital Region of India. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a state-owned company with equal participation from Government of India and Government of Delhi. It is the second oldest metro in India after Kolkata Metro.
For Regular Executive Jobs :
Candidates should have GATE qualified for the year 2017 and should have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017. Graduation should be in the respective field as applying for the post.
1) Assistant Manager(Electrical) - should have B.E/Btech in Electrical.
2) Assistant Manager(S&T) - should have B.E/Btech in Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., IT, Computer Science, Computer Science & Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., Electrical Engg., Electronics & Telecommunication Engg., Electronics Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation & Control and Instrumentation Engg.
3) Assistant Manager(Operations) - should have B.E/Btech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil or equivalent trade or 02 year full time MBA with 60% marks/equivalent CGPA having specialization in Marketing/ International Business Operations/ Logistics
4) Assistant Manager(Fire) - B.Sc (Three years duration) or equivalent with one-year Advance Diploma of National Fire Service College of Nagpur or BE(Fire) of NFSC, Nagpur or equivalent
5) Assistant Manager(Stores) - should have B.E/Btech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic
6) Assistant Manager(Environment) - should have B.E/Btech in Civil/Environment Engineering
7) Assistant Manager(IT) - should have B.E/Btech (Computer Science or Information Science/Technology) or Masters degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Masters of Technology(in Computer Application)
For Regular Non-Executive Jobs :
Candidates should have Three years Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognized University/Institute in the different discipline.
1) Jr.Engineer/ Electrical - Diploma in Electrical/equivalent trade
2) Jr.Engineer/ Electronics - Diploma in Electronics, Computer Engg., Information Technology, Electronics & Communications, Electronics & Communications Industry Integrated, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics/Microprocessor, Electronics & Telecommunications, Instrumentation Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation Engg.
3) Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical - Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent trade
4) Jr.Engineer/ Civil / Environment - Diploma in Civil/equivalent trade
5) Asstt. Programmer - Diploma in Computer Science or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications (BCA) or Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
6) Legal Assistant - LLB with minimum 50% marks
7) Fire Inspector - B.Sc.(three years course) with one year Fire Safety course.
8) Librarian - B. Lib with minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA (Preferrable M.Lib/B.Ed/Post Graduate in any discipline)
For Regular Non-Executive Maintainer Posts :
Candidates should have ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in According to Post Trade, from a Govt.recognized University/ Institute.
1) Maintainer/Electrician - In Electrician
2) Maintainer/Electronic Mechanic - in Electronic Mechanic, Information communication Technology System Maintenance, Information Technology, Machine Computer Hardware, Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System, Machine Industrial Electronics, Radio & TV Machine, Power Electronics System.
3) Maintainer/Ref & AC Mechanic - Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
4) Maintainer/Fitter - in Fitter, Lift & Escalator Mechanic.
For Executive-Post, a candidate should clear three-stage process - CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category.
For Non-Executive, a candidate should clear two-stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard.
For Maintainers posts, candidate should clear two stage process – CBT (one paper), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
Computer Based Test (CBT): The CBT will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, held on same day). Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (General English for Maintainer-Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter and Ref & AC Mechanic) and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration. Paper-II (Not for Maintainers post) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
There will be negative marking for each paper and for every wrong answer 1 /3 marks will be deducted. Candidates who qualify both the Paper will be called for GD/Interview and Medical Examination.
If Candidate get selected will undergo for training and having probation period for 2 year including training period.
How to apply
Application Fees: For UR/OBC/Ex-serviceman application fees is Rs 500/- and for SC/ST/PWD/Females application fees is Rs 250/- which is non-refundable. If a Person wants to apply for more than one post, then he/she will have to pay separately for each post.
Modes of Payment - Application Fees should be paid through online via Netbanking/Debit card/Credit card/UPI/Wallet.
How to apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only.
2. Candidate should provide a valid mobile number and email ID which should remain active until the process of recruitment completes.
3. Candidates are first required to register and for registration, you can click on https://g21.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1891/54967/Registration.html or can directly visit www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
4. On Successful Completion of registration User ID& password will be generated.
5. Candidates are required to fill an application form and will have to upload scanned copy of:- a) Recent passport size color photo b) Recently scanned signature c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD) d) Date of birth proof document e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet.
6. Last date to apply for DMRC recruitment 2018 is 12/03/2018.