DMRC recruitment 2018 for Executive and Non-Executive Regular and Contract Basis special Drive for SC/ST notification is available and total Vacancies for different posts are 88. For Official Notification, click here : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/pdf/onlineAppForm/form54967/DMRC_Notification2018.pdf
For DMRC Regular Executive and Non-Executive job, click here - http://govtjobseekers.com/dmrc-various-posts-regular-job
For DMRC Contract Basis Executive and Non-Executive job, click here - http://govtjobseekers.com/dmrc-various-posts-contract-job
About DMRC : The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and National Capital Region of India. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a state-owned company with equal participation from Government of India and Government of Delhi. It is the second oldest metro in India after Kolkata Metro.
For Regular Executive Job : degree from Govt. Recognised University or Institute.
1) Assistant Manager/ Finance - CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks, with post qualification work experience in relevant field of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
2) Assistant Manager/ Corporate Communication - Masters of Mass Communication and Journalism with minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA with Post Qualification working experience of minimum of two years.
3) Assistant Manager/ Legal - Full time LLB with a minimum of 65% marks/equivalent CGPA
4) Assistant Manager/ Safety - M.Tech (Safety) with a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA
For Regular Non-Executive Job:
1) Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) - Three years Engineering Diploma# in any discipline or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths)
2) Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic - TI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic or Information Communication Tech System Maintenance or Information Tech or Machine Computer Hardware or Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System or Machine Industrial Electronics or Radio & TV Machine or Power Electronics System
For Contract Basis Executive Job (04 years):
1) Stenographer - Graduate in any discipline with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/ English.
2) Account Assistant - B.Com/ equivalent
3) Office Assistant - B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com/ Equivalent
For Executive Post, candidate should clear three stage process - CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category.
For Non-Executive, candidate should clear two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
For Maintainers posts, candidate should clear two stage process – CBT (one paper), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
Computer Based Test (CBT): The CBT will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, held on same day). Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (General English for Maintainer-Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter and Ref & AC Mechanic) and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration. Paper-II (Not for Maintainers post) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
There will be negative marking for each paper and for every wrong answer 1 /3 marks will be deducted. Candidates who qualify both the Paper will be called for GD/Interview and Medical Examination.
If Candidate get selected will undergo for training and having probation period for 2 year including training period.
How to apply
Application Fees: For UR/OBC/Ex-serviceman application fees is Rs 500/- and for SC/ST/PWD/Females application fees is Rs 250/- which is non-refundable. If a Person wants to apply for more than one post, then he/she will have to pay separately for each post.
Modes of Payment - Application Fees should be paid through online via Netbanking/Debit card/Credit card/UPI/Wallet.
How to apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only.
2. Candidate should provide a valid mobile number and email ID which should remain active until the process of recruitment completes.
3. Candidates are first required to register and for registration, you can click on https://g21.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1891/54967/Registration.html or can directly visit http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
4. On Successful Completion of registration User id & password will be generated.
5. Candidates are required to fill an application form and will have to upload scanned copy of:- a) Recent passport size color photo b) Recently scanned signature c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD) d) Date of birth proof document e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet.
6. Last date to apply for DMRC recruitment 2018 is 12/03/2018.