APSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released for the recruitment of total 169 jobs out of which 47 vacancies for Fishery Development Officer, 113 for Veterinary Officer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 19th March 2018.
About APSC - The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on 01-04-1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in the exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year, the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in the exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
For Fishery Development Officer - B.F.Sc Degree from any College/University recognized by the I.C.A.R or D.F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any other Institute of the I.C.A.R.
For Veterinary Officer - Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any recognized University.
The selection process consists of a written test followed by a viva voce/ interview.
The written test will be dependent on a number of candidates. If a large number of applications are received, the commision reserves the right to decide the same. The final merit list will be prepared and the candidates shortlisted would be called for interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - The general candidates are required to pay Rs 250 while SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs 150. While the candidates having BPL certificate need not pay anything for the application.
Mode of Payment - Offline Mode - Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of
Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
1) Application forms shall be downloaded from the official website-www.apsc.nic.in.
2) The name of the post applied for shall be clearly written in BOLD on the envelope.
3) Completely filled applications shall be addressed to the Under Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
4) Also Attached the following documents with the application Form - Self-attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary)
4) Last Date to apply is 19-03-2018.
For Official Notification click here - http://www.apsc.nic.in/Advt_01_2018.pdf