West Bengal Health & Family Welfare announced a notification on May 24, 2018, for the posts of Pharmacist in the state of West Bengal. Total 46 posts are declared by the government of West Bengal. These posts are declared on a contractual basis for a fixed period of time. Notification of the posts is given in SHFWS/2018/146. The last date to apply for the posts is June 11, 2018.
पश्चिम बंगाल स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण ने पश्चिम बंगाल राज्य में फार्मासिस्ट की पदों के लिए 24 मई, 2018 को एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। पश्चिम बंगाल सरकार द्वारा कुल 46 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। ये पद एक निश्चित अवधि के लिए संविदात्मक आधार पर घोषित किए जाते हैं। एसएचएफडब्लूएस / 2018/146 में पदों की अधिसूचना दी गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 11 जून, 2018 है।
Category wise total posts are as:-
|Name of the posts||General||SC||ST||OBC-A||OBC-B||PWD||Total|
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of West Bengal is a Bengal government ministry. It is a ministry mainly responsible for maintaining and developing the health care system in the State. The current head of the ministry is Mamata Banerjee who is also the Chief Minister of West Bengal.
The interested Candidates must possess two years of diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharma)( ALLOPATHIC) from any recognized University or institution with a minimum of 50% marks in diploma. Candidates must have a knowledge about the computer applications and feasibility in accessing the Computer must be also known to the Bengali Language.
The eligible Candidates can be selected by the Computer-based test of 100 marks with the Multiple type questions.
The syllabus Contains for the test is D-Pharma, B-Pharma and M-Pharma and also Computer application questions. The candidate has to secure the minimum of 55% marks in their CBT test and the qualified candidates in the test will be called for the Interview and Documents verification process.
How to apply
Interested Candidates can apply online for desired posts from here:- https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/pages/career.
1. Click on Apply Online.
2. Enter your personal details like Name, Father's Name, Age, Address and Phone number.
3. Next to enter your educational details like marks of Class 10th to onwards. with their year of passing and percentage.
4. Upload your scanned passport size Photograph and signature in the given prescribed size.
5. Pay your Application fee:- Rs.100/- for General Category Candidates and Rs.50/- for Reserved Category Candidates. And the fee can be paid through the Offline mode and online mode if in case of Online mode, Debit Card/Credit card, and Internet Banking. And if in case of selected the Offline mode then the Echllan generated by the system will be downloaded and take its print out submitted to the United Bank of India. one copy will be taken by Bank and other will be given to you.
6. Before Final Submission of the Form take a look at the Application form. Then click on Submit button and save your Application form.
Last date of Registration:- 31 May 2018.
Last date for submission of Application fee:- 5 June 2018.
Last date of full form submission:- 11 June 2018.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link