WBSETCL Recruitment 2019 or West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited announced a notification for the post of Junior Executive, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the State of West Bengal. The total of 143 posts is declared by the State Electricity. The details of the posts are given in (EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO.: REC/2019/01). The last date to apply for the posts is 24.01.2019.
WBSETCL भर्ती 2019 या पश्चिम बंगाल राज्य विद्युत प्रसारण कंपनी लिमिटेड ने पश्चिम बंगाल राज्य में जूनियर कार्यकारी, सहायक अभियंता, सहायक अभियंता (सिविल) के पद के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल 143 पद राज्य विद्युत द्वारा घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण इसमें दिया गया है (रोजगार अधिसूचना सं।: आरईसी / 2019/01)। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 24.01.2019 है।
WBSETCL Recruitment 2019 posts Details are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||No of posts||Salary|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||75||Rs. 52650/-|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Electronics & Telecommunication)||10||Rs. 52650/-|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||15||Rs. 52650/-|
|4||Assistant Manager (Human Resources & Administration)||08||Rs. 52650/-|
|5||Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||10||Rs. 52650/-|
|6||Junior Executive (Finance & Accounts)||25||Rs. 35500/-|
The Educational Details and Experience required for the posts are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational Details|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Full time 4 years‟ B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering / B. Sc (H) in Physics with 3years‟ B. Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE / IITs|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Electronics & Telecommunication)||Full time 4 years‟ B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics & Tele-Communication/ B. Sc (H) in Physics/Electronics with 3years‟B.TechDegree in Radio Physics & Electronics from recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE / IITs.|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Full time 4 years‟ B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering from recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE / IITs.|
|4||Assistant Manager (Human Resources & Administration)||Graduate in any discipline and MBA (2 years‟ full time course) / MPM (2 years‟ full time course) /MHRM (2 years‟ full time course) with major specialization in Personnel Management / H.R. or Post Graduate full time Degree / Diploma (2 years‟ course) with specialization in Personnel Management / H.R. from a recognized University /reputed Institute approved by AICTE / IIMs / XLRI / IITB Schools.|
|5||Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or MBA (2 years‟ full time) with major specialization in Finance from a recognized University / reputed Institute duly approved by AICTE / IIMs / XLRI / IITB Schools.|
|6||Junior Executive (Finance & Accounts)||Graduate in any discipline from a “UGC” recognized university with Inter CA/ICWA/1(one) year PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts or any higher Qualification in Finance & Accounts with duration at least one year from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE.|
The Selection of the Candidates is depended upon the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Stenography Test and Personal Interview
Written Test:- For the posts of Special Technical Assistant/Linesman:- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. For every Correct Question, there is 1 Mark is awarded to the Candidate.
|DOMAIN MARKS (PART - A)||GENERAL APTITUDE (PART - B)||ENGLISH TEST (PART - C)||BENGALI / NEPALI TEST (PART - D)||Total Time||Marks|
|60||20||15||05||90 Minutes||100 Marks|
Computer Proficiency Test:- Computer Proficiency Test will be held only for the post of Office Executives and will consist of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint. The test Consists of 30 Minutes (for PWD candidates it will be 40 Minutes). The total Test consists of 20 Minutes and among them, 08 marks are qualifiable in nature.
Interview:- There is one to one Interaction with the Candidate. There will be no qualifying marks for the Interview. Total Marks in the Personal Interview: 25.
Note:- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Online Test on the production of the Admit Card, issued after being considered eligible as per their own declaration and any one of the Photo Identity Proof in original, such as Voter Card, PAN Card, Driving License, AADHAAR Card, Passport or the like.
How to apply
Application Fee:- Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) for the postcode 01 to 05 and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for the postcode 06 as mentioned above. SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from a deposition of Application Fees.
Mode of Payment:- Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking and other modes as made available to them in the Payment Gateway. And Canara Bank has been authorized to collect the application fee through Payment Gateway Service only.
Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. Interested Candidates can apply Online through the Website: www.wbsetcl.in and then click on “Apply online” under the notification no. REC/2019/01.
2. Click On “New Registration” and providing the requisite information. Applicants must ensure that they enter all details marked as mandatory (*), otherwise they will not be able to proceed further.
3. After providing the desired information, click on “Save and Edit” button, upon which the filled up information will be visible and the applicant will be allowed to edit/make any change in the application form. After being fully satisfied with entry details filled in the online application form, the applicant needs to click on the “Submit” button.
4. After submission, Registration No. and Password will be generated and sent to the Applicants via SMS and E-mail to the Mobile Number and E-mail Id.
5. The applicants will have to log in using the Registration No. and Password for uploading of a scanned copy of coloured photograph and signature by clicking on the link ‘Upload Photo and Signature’.
6. The size of Photograph and Signature should be up to 50 KB and 20 KB respectively in JPG or JPEG formats only. After successful upload of photograph and signature, the applicant needs to click on “Submit” button, after which the ‘Fee Payment‟ or “Print Registration Slip” link gets activated.
7. Clicking on ‘Fee Payment‟ link HOW TO APPLY then there will display the brief details of the candidate. Click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ after verifying the displayed details, which will direct the applicant to the payment page.
8. Click On “Print Registration Slip” button. The other candidates will have to pay the required Application Fees following the procedure as mentioned in the „APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT‟ segment, after which they can proceed to take the print out of the Registration Slip.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification