WBPSC Recruitment 2019 or West Bengal Public Service Commission announced a notification for the posts of Supervisor(Female) of ICDS, 2019 Under the Department of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal. The total of 2954 posts is declared by the West Bengal Public Service Commission. The Details for the posts are declared in ADVERTISEMENT NO. 8 /2019. The last date to apply for the posts is April 16, 2019.
WBPSC নিয়োগ 2019 বা পশ্চিমবঙ্গ পাবলিক সার্ভিস কমিশন, আইসিডিএসের সুপারভাইজার (মহিলা), ২019-এর মহিলা ও শিশু উন্নয়ন ও সমাজকল্যাণ বিভাগের অধীনে সরকারের জন্য একটি বিজ্ঞপ্তি ঘোষণা করেছে। পশ্চিমবঙ্গের। পশ্চিমবঙ্গ পাবলিক সার্ভিস কমিশনের মোট ২954 টি পদ ঘোষণা করা হয়েছে। পোস্টের বিশদ বিজ্ঞাপন বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে ঘোষণা করা হয়েছে। 8/2019। পোস্টের জন্য আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ 16 এপ্রিল ২019।
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Total no of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Supervisor(Female)||2954 [ Unreserved – 1475, SC – 650, ST – 178, OBC(A)– 296, OBC(B) – 207, PH – 89 (VH-30, HI30, OH- 29) & Meritorious Sportsperson – 59]||not more than 39 years||Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- + G.P. Rs. 3,600/-.|
The Candidate must have passed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University and an Ability to Read, Write & Speak in Bengali.
Note:- Only Female candidates are eligible for the post.
The examination will be held in three Parts, viz. (i) PART- I: Preliminary Screening Test (Objective Multiple Choice Question) (ii) PART- II: Written Examination (Conventional Type) followed by (iii) PART- III: Viva- Voce Test.
How to apply
The Application procedure for the WBPSC Recruitment 2019 is described as:-
Application Fees - Rs.160/- only.SC/ST candidates of West Bengal are not required to pay any fee. No Exemption of fee is available to BC candidates of West Bengal/SC/ST/BC Candidates of Other States.
Modes of Payment and Convenience Fees-
(i) For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(ii) For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(iii) For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. Interested Candidates can apply Online through the Website: http://pscwbapplication.in/ and then click on “Apply online”.
2. Click On “New Registration” and providing the requisite information. Applicants must ensure that they enter all details marked as mandatory (*), otherwise they will not be able to proceed further.
3. After providing the desired information, click on “Save and Edit” button, upon which the filled up information will be visible and the applicant will be allowed to edit/make any change in the application form. After being fully satisfied with entry details filled in the online application form, the applicant needs to click on the “Submit” button.
4. After submission, Registration No. and Password will be generated and sent to the Applicants via SMS and E-mail to the Mobile Number and E-mail Id.
5. The applicants will have to log in using the Registration No. and Password for uploading of a scanned copy of coloured photograph and signature by clicking on the link ‘Upload Photo and Signature’.
6. The size of Photograph and Signature should be up to 50 KB and 20 KB respectively in JPG or JPEG formats only. After successful upload of photograph and signature, the applicant needs to click on the “Submit” button, after which the ‘Fee Payment‟ or “Print Registration Slip” link gets activated.
7. Clicking on the "Fee Payment‟ link by Selecting your Mode and choose the test centre of your own choice.
8. Click On “Print Registration Slip” button. The other candidates will have to pay the required Application Fees following the procedure as mentioned in the „APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT‟ segment, after which they can proceed to take the print out of the Registration Slip.
Luts of Test Centers are:-
01–Kolkata (North), 02–Kolkata (South), 03–Baruipur, 04–Diamond Harbour, 05–Barrackpore, 06– Barasat, 07– Krishnanagar, 08-Howrah, 09- Chinsurah 10–Burdwan, 11–Asansol, 12- Purulia, 13– Medinipur, 14–Tamluk, 15-Jhargram, 16–Bankura, 17-Suri, 18–Berhampore, 19–Malda, 20- Balurghat, 21- Raiganj, 22–Jalpaiguri, 23–Alipurduar, 24–Cooch Behar, 25–Siliguri, 26-Kalimpong and 27–Darjeeling.
|Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts||Official Notification|
|Click here to apply online for the posts||Application Link (Active after 14.03.2019)|