West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL Recruitment) has announced job notification for the posts of Assistant Mines Manager. Total Vacancies are 09 and the last date to apply is 31-08-2018.
पश्चिम बंगाल पावर डेवलपमेंट कॉरपोरेशन लिमिटेड (डब्ल्यूबीपीडीसीएल भर्ती) ने सहायक खान प्रबंधक पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 09 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 31-08-2018 है।
About WBPDCL - The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill-up the following positions for its Corporate Office, Power Stations, Projects located within West Bengal and Mines located at different places across West Bengal & Jharkhand.
WBPDCL Recruitment Post Details -
|Discipline||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (PS) - Probationer - Mechanical||09|
AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION:
(i) 35 years as on 01.08.2018 for Assistant Mines Manager having experience of 03 years against Sl. 1(a) and
(ii) 45 years as on 01.08.2018 for Assistant Mines Manager having experience of 15 years against Sl. 1(b).
For the Post of Assistant Manager & Welfare Officer 47 Posts, Click here - Notification Link
For the Post of Agent 02 Posts, Click here - Notification Link
|Discipline||Educational Qualification||Minimum Experience|
|Assistant Manager (PS) - Probationer - Mechanical||
a) Full time (4 years) B.E. or B. Tech. Degree / Integrated M. Tech. / Dual-degree B. Tech – M. Tech. programme / B. Sc. Engg. / B. Tech. through lateral entry / AMIE in Mining Engineering with 1st Class / 2nd Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the Coal Mines Regulation, 1957 / 2017
b) Full-time Diploma or Diploma through lateral entry in Mining Engineering from an Institute approved by the State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development / AICTE with 1st Class / 2nd Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the Coal Mines Regulation, 1957 / 2017.
(a) 3 years post qualification in open cast coal mine.
(b) 15 years post qualification experience in Coal Mine out of which 5 years in open cast coal mine.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test to be held in Kolkata only. Examination for the advertised discipline shall be held on a single day to be intimated by WBPDCL through its website.
Selection shall be made on the basis of written test, group discussion and personal Interview.
However, candidates appearing for the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the group discussion and personal interview at each stage of the selection process.
Besides above, the final offer of appointment shall strictly be made on the basis of reports of medical fitness test of the candidate. Such medical tests shall be carried out at WBPDCL authorized hospitals only.
How to apply
Application Fees - General and OBC candidates are required to apply to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred). Only SC / ST / EC / PWD / WBPDCL Contractors’ workers & WBPDCL Departmental candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fee. All applicable commission levied by the banker is to be borne by the candidate.
Modes of Payment - Offline Mode - Demand Draft - drawn in favour of THE WEST BENGAL POWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply - 1. Eligible and interested candidates are to apply as per given format marked Annexure – A, superscribing on the envelope the Advertisement No. & position applied for enclosing recent passport size photographs, attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), educational certificates, experience certificates from previous employer(s) regarding relevant post qualification experience and other relevant certificates addressed to The Director (HR), Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban, 3/C LA Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 98 within the closing hours of 31.08.2018. The hardcopy applications are to be forwarded through speed post/courier or may directly be submitted in the ‘drop box’ available in the above-mentioned address within the stipulated date.
2. Candidates are instructed to verify eligibility criteria against the position for which application is being made.
3. Candidates must write their name as it appears in the educational certificate of Secondary or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage, the necessary legally accepted documentary proof is to be submitted at the time of interview.
4. All certificates relating to educational qualification should be issued by a recognized Board / Institute / University approved by UGC / AICTE only. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Candidates are required to submit a Certificate to this effect from the respective University / Institute at the time of Interview.
5. Incomplete application/application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard.
6. Corrigendum / amendments, if any, relating to this recruitment process shall be given at the WBPDCL website (www.wbpdcl.co.in) only.
For Detailed notification, Click here - Official Notification