West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL Recruitment) has announced job notification for the posts of Agent on Contractual basis for its coal mining activities. Total Vacancies are 02 and the Walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 24-08-2018.
पश्चिम बंगाल पावर डेवलपमेंट कॉरपोरेशन लिमिटेड (डब्लूबीपीडीसीएल भर्ती) ने कोयला खनन गतिविधियों के लिए अनुबंध आधार पर एजेंट की पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 02 हैं और वाक-इन-साक्षात्कार 24-08-2018 को आयोजित किया जाएगा।
About WBPDCL - The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill-up the following positions for its Corporate Office, Power Stations, Projects located within West Bengal and Mines located at different places across West Bengal & Jharkhand.
WBPDCL Recruitment Post Details -
|Discipline||No of Vacancy|
For the Post of Assistant Mines Manager 09 Posts, Click here - Notification Link
For the Post of Assistant Manager & Welfare Officer 47 Posts, Click here - Notification Link
|Discipline||Educational Qualification||Minimum Experience|
Full time 4 years B.E. or B. Tech. Degree / Integrated M. Tech. / Dual degree B. Tech – M. Tech. programme / B. Sc. Engg. / B. Tech. through lateral entry in Mining Engineering from any institute approved/recognized by the UGC, AICTE with 1st Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the CMR, 1957/2017.
Diploma in Safety Management from an Institute of repute is desirable.
01. At least 18 (eighteen) years post qualification experience of managing and operating Coal Mines, out of which not less than 03 (three) years should be in the position of Sr. Manager or equivalent in the mining operation, with
02. Minimum 08 (eight) years experience as a 1st Class Mines Manager in a Mechanized Open Cast Coal Mine having at least mine production capacity of 3.0 MTPA, with
03. Experience in coal mine planning, development & operation of mechanized opencast coal mines, having up to date knowledge of mining rules & regulations and experience in dealing with regulatory authorities on operational and statutory compliances
Candidates are requested to come with filled in Annexure – A with two recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (Proof of age) & educational certificates and experience certificates from previous employer(s) regarding relevant post qualification experience and other relevant certificates alongwith original testimonials.
How to apply
1) Candidates need to download the application form from the Official Website of WBPDCL - http://www.wbpdcl.co.in/.
2) Candidates need to fill the application form with all relevant details.
3) Paste the recent photograph on the application form.
4) Walk-In Interviews shall be held on 24.08.2018 (Friday) from 10.30 am to 2.00 pm at the Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700098.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
01. Duly signed and filled in application blank/application form.
02. 02 copies of passport size photograph.
03. Original Educational & Experience testimonials.
04. Self-attested copies of-
i. Date of Birth (matriculation certificate/mark sheet / admit card or Birth Certificate).
ii. Qualifying degree certificates with all semester wise / year wise mark sheets.
iii. All the Experience Certificates, as applicable.
iv. Copy of Pension Pay Order (P.P.O) / copy of full & final settlement
For Detailed notification, Click here - Official Notification