WBHRB or West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced job notification for the post of Medical Technologist Grade III. Total vacancies are 1212 and the last date to apply is 06-06-2018. Advertisement no is - Advt.No. R/MT/Phar./Physio. 48/1/2018. (ডব্লিউবিএইচআরবি বা পশ্চিম বঙ্গ স্বাস্থ্য নিয়োগ বোর্ড মেডিকেল টেকনোলজিস্ট গ্রেড III পদে চাকরির বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করেছেন। মোট পদ শূন্যতা 1212 এবং আবেদন করতে শেষ তারিখ 06-06-2018 হয়। বিজ্ঞাপন নেই - অ্যাড। নং। আর / এমটি / Phar। / ফিজিও। 48/1/2018।)
About WBHRB - The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to providing proper delivery of health care services on a 24 X 7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control. (स्वाস্বাস্থ্য এবং amp বিভাগ; পারিবারিক কল্যাণটি ২4 X 7 ভিত্তিতে স্বাস্থ্য অধিদফতরের যথাযথ বণ্টন প্রদানের জন্য প্রতিশ্রুতিবদ্ধ, যাতে তার নিয়ন্ত্রণাধীন বিভিন্ন প্রতিষ্ঠান ও প্রতিষ্ঠানের মাধ্যমে রাষ্ট্রের সকল নাগরিকের কাছে এই সুবিধা প্রদান করা হয়।)
Post details -
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Categories wise Vacancies|
|Medical Technologist Grade III (Critical Care)||517 Posts||UR- 265, SC- 115, ST- 32, OBC A - 53, OBC B - 36, PWD - 16.|
|Medical Technologist Grade III (Dialysis)||34 Posts||UR- 17, SC- 08, ST- 02, OBC A - 03, OBC B - 03, PWD - 01.|
|Medical Technologist (Cath Lab.) Gr. III||32 Posts||UR- 15, SC- 08, ST- 02, OBC A - 03, OBC B - 03, PWD - 01.|
|Medical Technologist (EEG/EMG) Gr. III||12 Posts||UR- 06, SC- 03, ST- 01, OBC A - 01, OBC B - 01, PWD - 0.|
|Medical Technologist (Radiotherapist) Gr. III||63 Posts||UR- 30, SC- 15, ST- 04, OBC A - 06, OBC B - 06, PWD - 02|
|Medical Technologist (Perfusionist) Gr. III||37 Posts||UR- 17, SC- 09, ST- 02, OBC A - 04, OBC B - 03, PWD - 02|
|Medical Technologist (ECG) Gr. III||302 Posts||UR- 154, SC- 68, ST- 18, OBC A - 30, OBC B - 22, PWD - 10.|
|Medical Technologist [X-Ray (Radiodiagnostics)] Gr. III||215 Posts||
UR- 109, SC- 49, ST- 13, OBC A - 21, OBC B - 16, PWD - 07.
Candidates should have Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two-years Diploma Course in the concerned subject recognized by the state Medical Faculty of West Bengal or a Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology of the concerned subject from any institution/University recognized by the Government of West Bengal, or one year Diploma Course in the concerned subject in Medical Technology, where basic qualification of undergoing the said course is B.Sc. (Pure/Bio) offered by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty, or by any recognized University.
Selection Process will be done on the basis of Interview. Initial merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the aspiring candidates as per written in the Advertisement.
The distribution pattern of marks for the various categories of Medical Technologists, Grade III :
a) Marks obtained in Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examinations in Science subjects [ Physics, Chemistry and Biology] - 60(Max.) [ Deduction of marks/chance - 5 ]
b) Two years Diploma Course in Medical Technology in the concerned Subject. - 13
c) Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology of subject concerned - 15
d) One year Diploma Course in the concerned subject in Medical Technology With B.Sc.(Pure/Bio) - 12
e) Experience [ State Govt. service(Permanent/ Contractual ) OR Private Institution Recognized under WBCE Rules,2003 ] - 2 marks/year - 10(Max)
f) Interview - 15(Max)
Based upon the list thus prepared, five(05) times of the declared no. of vacancies (reservation category wise) will be called for interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred & sixty only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under disabilities rule, 1999 are exempted from the fees.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - In any Bank participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at Government Receipt Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates need to download the application form from the official website of WBHRB - http://wbhrb.in/.
2) Click on "Recruitment to the various posts of Medical technology Gr. III (Advt. No. R/MT/Phar./Physio.48/1/2018)".
3) Click on Online Application to fill up the Application Form online.
4) The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on Apply Online (for first time registration or new registration) / Already registered candidate just need to Sign In by using their Application Number & Password sent to their Valid E-Mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for Logging in to their Account for Form Submission and Admit Card / Call Letter Download).
5) The candidates need to fill up to all required information in First screen tab and click on "SUBMIT" to move next screen.
6) Fill up to all required information and click on Save & Submit and take print out of Govt. challan, where applicable. Kindly note taking print out of challan is required for registration submission.
7) For UR/OBC candidates Login ID/Application No and Password shall be sent to them by E-Mail and SMS after First Screen data submission. SC/ST/PH candidates shall receive their Application No and Password after Final Submission of the Online Form.
8) The Candidates must ensure to upload their passport size scanned colour photograph and signature, the size of which must not exceed 100 KB ideally. Candidates have to upload Medical Registration Certificate.
Helpline Number (For Technical problems related to filling of Online Application Form) - (033)-23570085 - Between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Working Days.
For E-mail Enquiry - email@example.com
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification