WBHRB or West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced job notification for the post of Medical Officer(Specialist). Total vacancies are declared as 1437 and all are on a temporary basis. The details of the posts are given in Advertisement no- Advt.No. R/MO/(Sp)/50(1)/2018. The online registration starts for the posts on July 09, 2018, and ends on July 18, 2018.
ডব্লুবিএইচআরবি বা পশ্চিমবঙ্গ স্বাস্থ্য নিয়োগ বোর্ড কর্তৃক মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিশেষজ্ঞ) পদে নিয়োগের বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করেছেন। মোট অবকাশ 1437 হিসাবে ঘোষিত হয় এবং সমস্ত একটি অস্থায়ী ভিত্তিতে হয়। পোস্টের বিস্তারিত বিজ্ঞাপন নো-অ্যাড। আর / mo / (SP) / 50 (1) / 2018। অনলাইন রেজিস্ট্রেশন জুলাই 09, 2018 এর পোস্টগুলির জন্য শুরু হয় এবং 18 জুলাই ২018 তারিখে শেষ হয়।
About WBHRB - The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to providing proper delivery of health care services on a 24 X 7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control.
The total posts declared by WBHRB are categorized as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Total No of posts|
Interested Candidates must possess an MBBS degree included in the First or Second Schedule.
How to apply
Application Fees - Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees one hundred & sixty only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under disabilities rule, 1999 are exempted from the fees.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - In any Bank participating in the GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates need to download the application form from the official website of WBHRB -http://wbhrb.in.
2) Click on "Recruitment to the various posts of Medical Officer(Specialist) (Advt. No. R/MO/(Sp)/50(1)/2018)".
3) Click on Online Application to fill up the Application Form online.
4) The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on Apply Online (for first time registration or new registration) / Already registered candidate just need to Sign In by using their Application Number & Password sent to their Valid E-Mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for Logging in to their Account for Form Submission and Admit Card / Call Letter Download).
5) The candidates need to fill up to all required information in First screen tab and click on "SUBMIT" to move next screen.
6) Fill up to all required information and click on Save & Submit and then pay your application fee charges.
7) For UR/OBC candidates Login ID/Application No and Password shall be sent to them by E-Mail and SMS after First Screen data submission. SC/ST/PH candidates shall receive their Application No and Password after Final Submission of the Online Form.
8) The Candidates must ensure to upload their passport size scanned color photograph and signature, the size of which must not exceed 100 KB ideally. Candidates have to upload Medical Registration Certificate.
Helpline Number (For Technical problems related to filling of Online Application Form) - (033)-23570085 - Between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Working Days.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link