WB West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department announced the results today for the posts of Consultant- Health and Wellness Center. The Candidates are shortlisted for further Written Test. The Results are available on their Official Website. Candidates, those who appeared for the WB health and Welfare Department Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Consultant- Health and Wellness Center can check the result.
The Written Test was Conducted by the West Bengal Government on the given date(26 August 2018) and time(10.30 am). The Candidate has to appear on the day with their documents, Id proof, and the copy of the result along with them also.
About West Bengal Health & Family Welfare -
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of West Bengal is a Bengal government ministry. It is a ministry mainly responsible for maintaining and developing the health care system in the State. The current head of the ministry is Mamata Banerjee who is also the Chief Minister of West Bengal.
Steps to see the result -
1) Candidates need to open the Official Website -https://www.wbhealth.gov.in.
2) At Home Page, Click on the Carrer Tab.
3) Next, Click to the Link Highlighting that the List of eligible candidates for written test for the post of Consultant Health & Wellness Centre under NHM on 26/08/2018 Click Here to check.
4) A PDF will open for the result of Consultant posts.
5) Candidate can check their name in the list and ready for the Written Test at the given date and time.
Address for the Written Test will be declared as:-
Beliaghata Santi Sangha Vidyayatan for Boys(HS), 1/4, Barwaritala Road, Near Rashmoni Bazar, Kolkata-700010.
Note:- Candidates have to present on the Written test along with the Id Proof Like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving Licence etc.
Otherwise, Candidates can directly download the PDF of the Result from here:- Results