Vizag Steel Recruitment 2018 or Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited has announced a job notification for the posts of Junior Trainees. The total of 664 posts is declared by the Vizag Steel. The details of the posts are given in Rectt. Advt. No. 06/2018. The last date to apply online is 25 September 2018 and to send application fee is 26 September 2018.
विजाग स्टील भर्ती 2018 या राष्ट्रीय इस्पात निगम लिमिटेड ने जूनियर प्रशिक्षुओं के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। विजाग स्टील द्वारा कुल 664 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण रेक्ट में दिया गया है। Advt। संख्या 06/2018। ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 25 सितंबर 2018 है और आवेदन शुल्क भेजने के लिए 26 सितंबर 2018 है।
The posts declared by Vizag Steel Recruitment 2018 under various Branches as:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise Distribution||Total no of posts|
|Mechanical||UR:-174, OBC:-103, SC:-59, ST:-08||344|
|Electrical||UR:-105, OBC:-58, SC:-34, ST:-06||203|
|Metallurgy||UR:-49, OBC:-29, SC:-19, ST:-01||98|
|Instrumentation||UR:-10, OBC:-05, SC:-03, ST:-01||19|
The minimum requirement for the posts is declared as the Candidate must possess a Matric / SSC with full-time ITI / Diploma in Engineering in the following Trades of Mechanical/Electrical/Metallurgy and Instrumentation.
Selection will be through Online Computer Based Test followed by Certificate Verification and Medical Examination.
The test consists of two parts and the questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except, the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only. Duration of the test is 2 Hours.
Part-1 Online Test:- 75 Questions pertaining to General Aptitude (i.e Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data interpretation etc.), General Awareness / General Knowledge and knowledge of English.
Part-2 Online Test:- 75 Questions pertaining to the respective technical subject.
After Qualifying from Online Test the Candidates are examined through the Physical Standards.
|Parameter||For Male||For Female|
|Chest||Unexpanded - 75 cms; Expanded - 80 cms||-|
Visual Parameters (same for Male & Female):-
|Distant Vision||6/9 Both eyes with or without glasses. After the age of 35 years one step reduction (both eyes one step reduction (both eyes with or without glasses)).|
|Near Vision||J1 or N6 for both eyes. Myopia and Hypermetropia, if any, not to exceed ±2.00D in each eye.|
|Colour Vision||Normal, no Colour Blindness - partial or full (in Ishihara or Lantern Test).|
|Binocular Vision||Binocularity of vision is essential. No Squint-partial or full|
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.300/- (Plus GST @18%) for General & OBC candidates and Rs.100/- (Plus GST @18%) for SC/ST/PWD candidates. And the fee can be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Follow the following steps:-
1. Candidates need to check the Official Website:https://www.vizagsteel.com/indexhindi.asp. Click on the Carrer Tab.
2. Click on the Online Link for the posts of Junior Trainee Recruitment (Rectt Advt No. 06/2018).
3. Enter the basic details such as Name, category, PwD status, date of birth, email id and the other basic details like E-mail ID & Mobile Number to be valid for a minimum period of next Twelve Months for receiving advice, viz. Call letters etc.
4. Enter personal details, qualification and experience details and click SUBMIT.
5. Upload scanned copies (pdf format) of SSC/10th, Qualification and Experience certificates, All Documents must be in PDF format, The size of the file should not exceed 500 Kb.
6. Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30 KB size) and digital format of the signature (.jpg file of 30 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels. The recommended dimensions of the digital format of the signature are 150(W) X 50(H) pixels.
7. The application fee shall be deposited through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
8. After clicking SUBMIT, download the computer-generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, signature, and other essential details. Take a print of the Registration Slip to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification