Vizag DCCB or District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd. has announced notification for the post of Staff Assistants/Clerks. Total Vacancies are 61 and the last date to apply is 02-07-2018. (विजाग डीसीसीबी या जिला सहकारी सेंट्रल बैंक लिमिटेड ने स्टाफ सहायक / क्लर्क के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 61 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 02-07-2018 है।)
About Vizag DCCB - Vizag DCCB or District Cooperative Central Bank, popularly known as DCC Bank is a cooperative banking network established in India to serve cooperatives and rural areas. It was established to provide banking to rural hinterland for agriculture sector with the branches primarily established at rural and semi-urban areas. (विजाग डीसीसीबी या जिला सहकारी सेंट्रल बैंक, जिसे डीसीसी बैंक के नाम से जाना जाता है, सहकारी समितियों और ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों की सेवा के लिए भारत में स्थापित एक सहकारी बैंकिंग नेटवर्क है। यह ग्रामीण और अर्ध शहरी क्षेत्रों में मुख्य रूप से स्थापित शाखाओं के साथ कृषि क्षेत्र के लिए ग्रामीण इलाके में बैंकिंग प्रदान करने के लिए स्थापित किया गया था।)
Important Details -
|Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application||22-06-2018|
|Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application||02-07-2018|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee||From 22-06-2018 to 02-07-2018|
|Date of online test||21-07-2018|
|Category||No. of vacancies||Of which Women|
Of which, vacancies earmarked for PACS Staff:
|Category||No. of vacancies||Of which Women|
The Scale of Pay for the post of Staff Assistant at present is Rs.11765 -570/5 -14615 -655/6 – 18545 - 815/5 - 22620 -980/2 -24580 -1145/5 -30305 (24 stages) + 4 Stagnation Increments of Rs.1145/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale. At present, the total starting emoluments are around Rs.18,000/- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates.
Candidate should have passed Graduation of a recognized University And Knowledge of English and Proficiency in the local language (Telugu) is essential. And Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview)
For candidates in service of PACS affiliated to DCC Bank Ltd., Visakhapatnam: as of 01-06-2018.
Educational Qualification - Intermediate plus JDC or Graduation from a recognized University as on 01-06- 2018.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
Online Test/Examination -
(a)Online Test/Examination marks 150 marks & Interview - 25marks,
(b)There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers,
(c)Online Test/Examination question contents would be as under-
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted for each test|
|General English||40||40||English||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and computer Aptitude||50||60||English||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English||45 Minutes|
There will be the penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
Marks obtained in the Online Test marks will be reckoned for merit ranking. Accordingly, candidates will be called for interview.
The Online Test will be held on 21-07-2018. The date of Online Test is tentative. Tentative Centres are -
How to apply
Application Fees - Details for Application fees are as follows -
|Category||Direct Recruitment||In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB|
|SC/ST/PC/EXS bank charges||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 550/-|
|OC/BC (application fee + bank charges)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 750/-|
Application Fee is not refundable.
Modes Of Payment: Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply -
1) Candidates can apply Online through Bank’s website http://vizagdccb.org.in only from 22-06-2018 to 02-07-2018.
2) Click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
3) To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the official Notification.
6) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
7) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
8) Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring That the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
9) Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
10) Click on 'Submit' button.
For Official notification, Click here - Official Notification Cum Application Form