Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit). A Total of 330 posts are announced by the Bank. Details of the exam are declared in RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 03/2018. The Online registration starts from September 12, 2018, and end on September 29, 2018.
विजया बैंक भर्ती 2018 ने प्रोबेशनरी सहायक के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। प्रबंधक (क्रेडिट)। बैंक द्वारा कुल 330 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। भर्ती अधिसूचना सं। में परीक्षा का विवरण घोषित किया गया है। 03/2018। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 12 सितंबर, 2018 से शुरू होता है, और 2 9 सितंबर, 2018 को समाप्त होता है।
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 declared posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise distribution||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit)||SC:49, ST:25, OBC:89, UR:167||330 posts||Rs.23700 - 420420/-|
Some Important Dates are:-
|Online Registration Starts on||From 12.09.2018|
|Online Registration ends on||27.09.2018 (both days inclusive)|
|The relevant date for Age and Qualification||01.08.2018|
|Date of Online Examination||Will be intimated in due course|
Note:- Candidates selected for the above post will have to undergo a specially designed course through an institute selected by the Bank.
- The course will be for a duration of 3 months.
- The selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus.
- During the course, candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
- At the end of the course, an exit test will be conducted.
The Candidate interested in the posts must possess a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks AND MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics/Law. OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary.
Selection will be made on the basis of an Online Examination followed by Interview. Candidates qualifying in the Online Examination would be called for personal Interview.
The details of the Exam are:- The exam consists of objective type questions and will consist of 120 minutes. There will be the penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||Hindi/English||50|
Interview:- Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in online examination. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the general/unreserved category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
After that shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and documents verification process.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview/joining are:-
(a) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
(b) Valid system generated the printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-VII.
(c) Proof of Date of Birth.
(d) Photo Identity Proof
(e) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
(f) Experience Certificates.
(g) Caste Certificate.
(h) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Note:- The Bank may conduct the selection process only on the basis of Interview without holding an online test.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all others. The fee can be paid through the Online mode.
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the Bank:https://www.vijayabank.com. On Home Page click on the link under the “Career” page to access the “Recruitment Notification No. 03/2018” – Link for Notification and Online Application”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
2. Then Click on the "New Registration tab". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format. enter your Personal detail and Educational Details. The Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Appointment Process.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels(preferred) and Size of file should be between20kb-50kb. (b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
5. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
6. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
7. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification
Examination Center are:- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guwahati. Candidates have to select one of them at the time of Choosing Exam Center.