UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 or Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has announced job notification for the posts of Homeopathic Pharmacist. Total Vacancies for UPSSSC Recruitment are 420 and the last date to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment is 18-03-2019. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission or UPSSSC Recruitment is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts. UPSSSC Recruitment conducts various exams in Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC भर्ती 2019 या उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग ने होम्योपैथिक फार्मासिस्ट के पदों के लिए नौकरी की अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। UPSSSC भर्ती के लिए कुल रिक्तियां 420 हैं और UPSSSC भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 18-03-2019 है। उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग या यूपीएसएसएससी भर्ती विभिन्न पदों पर नियुक्तियों के लिए विभिन्न परीक्षा आयोजित करने के लिए अधिकृत राज्य संगठन है। UPSSSC भर्ती उत्तर प्रदेश में विभिन्न परीक्षाओं का आयोजन करती है।
UPSSSC Recruitment Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25.02.2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18.03.2019|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||18.03.2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||25.03.2019|
The Candidate must be intermediate pass in science subject from a recognized Board and has 02 years of Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacist with the relevant of 02 years of post experience.
How to apply
Application Fees - For Gen/OBC application fees is Rs 185/- and For SC/ST, the Application fee is Rs 95/- and for PH Candidates, the Application fee is Rs 25/-. Application Fee is not refundable.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - By E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI) (Link is Given below)
How to apply - 1) Candidates need to visit the official website of UPSSSC - http://upsssc.gov.in.
2) Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications and Select the Notification you want to apply for.
3) The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
4) Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
5) Candidate Basic Registration form: System asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband's name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’SubCategory’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information. After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail.
6) After Completion of PART-I Registration, Candidates need to pay the Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI).
7) Part 2 - Click on “Submit Application Form”.
8) Candidates need to fill Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of the personal details that you filled during the registration process. And click on the submit button.
9) Candidates are required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast colour with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
10) Candidates are required to check the Detailed Application Form in which they can see their following Details-
i) Notification Details - This section shows information relevant to Notification i.e. Notification number, selection type, directorate/department name and post name.
ii) Personal Details - This section shows information about candidate personnel details i.e. Registration Number, candidate name, Father's/Husband's name, Gender, DOB, UP domicile, Category, Marital status, email and contact number.
iii) Bank Transaction Details.
iv) Other Details of candidate - Other details of candidate shows the information details about UP Freedom Fighter, Ex-Service, service duration etc.
v) Education & Experience Details.
vi) Candidate address, photo & signature details.
vii) Declaration segment - At the top of the page, there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates “I declare that I have read the user instructions and detailed advertisement “ candidate has to tick the checkbox. It does not tick the checkbox procedure will be terminated. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application.
Click here for Detailed Notification - Notification