UPSC Recruitment or Union Public Service Commission has announced notification for the post of CISF AC(EXE) LDCE 2019. The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 3rd March 2019 for filling the vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The Examination will be held at New Delhi. The tentative number of Vacancies for UPSC Recruitment is 10 (General- 06; SC-01; ST- 03) and the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment is 31-12-2018. The Union Public Service Commission or UPSC Recruitment is India's premier central agency.
यूपीएससी भर्ती या संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने सीआईएसएफ एसी (ईईई) एलडीसीई 201 9 के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। केन्द्रीय लोक सेवा आयोग को केंद्रीय कमेंटेंट्स (कार्यकारी) की रिक्तियों को भरने के लिए 3 मार्च 201 9 को सीमित विभागीय प्रतियोगी परीक्षा आयोजित की जाएगी। औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल (सीआईएसएफ)। परीक्षा नई दिल्ली में आयोजित की जाएगी। यूपीएससी भर्ती के लिए रिक्तियों की संख्यात्मक संख्या 10 (सामान्य-06; एससी -01; एसटी -03) है और यूपीएससी भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 31-12-2018 है। संघ लोक सेवा आयोग या यूपीएससी भर्ती भारत की प्रमुख केंद्रीय एजेंसी है।
UPSC Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|CISF AC(EXE) LDCE||10|
UPSC Recruitment Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31 Dec 2018 till 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination||03 Mar 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Hard Copy||08 Jan 2018|
Candidates should have Graduation from a recognized University.
The Minimum requirements for the candidate (for all categories) are as follows:
|Height||165 cms (Gen & SC)
162.5 cms ( ST)
|157 Cms ( Gen & SC)
154 cms ( ST)
|Chest (unexpanded)||81 cms (with 5 cm minimum expansion )||Not applicable|
|Weight||Corresponding to height||Corresponding to height|
(a) Eye Sight :
|Better eye (Corrected vision)||Worse eye (Corrected vision)|
|Distant Vision||6/6 OR 6/9||6/12 OR 6/9|
|Near vision||JI (corrected)||J2 (corrected)|
The candidate should not have squint of any degree and should have high colour vision. The candidate will be tested for colour vision by Ishahara’s test as well as Edridge-Green Lantern Test. Eyes should be bright, clear with no abnormality/disease.
(b) Carrying angle - Carrying angle should not be more than 15◦ for male and 20◦ for female.
i) Candidate should not have any degree of deafness or persistent ear discharge.
ii) Candidate should not have any other condition (congenital or acquired) like atresia of the meatus, exostosis, neoplasm which is causing obstruction of ear passage and should not have the history or a recurrent earache, tinnitus and vertigo.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written test followed by the Interview/Personality Test.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) -
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 Meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.50 Meters||---------|
These Tests will be only of qualifying nature and will not carry any marks.
The Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standard Tests will be conducted under the supervision of CISF.
The Board would broadly assess the candidate inter-alia in the following:-
(i) Physical Make-up
(c) Manners and Mannerism
(ii) General Intelligence, Aptitude and Interest
(a) Ability to perceive, analyse and present facts and situation.
(b) Work-related aptitudes, like discipline, empathy etc.
(c) Extra-curricular activities-participation in games, sports, debates etc.
(a) Leadership, drive, determination, quick decision making etc.
(c) Ability to face stress and crisis.
(d) Courage-moral and physical.
(iv) Behavioural aspect of personality
(a) Inter-personal relations with superiors and subordinates.
(b) Commitment to values, integrity, secular and national orientation.
Scheme of Written Examination:
The written examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission will comprise two papers as follows:
Paper-1 General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, (300 marks) (150 questions) (2 ½ hours).
This paper will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions) in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi. The paper will comprise two parts as follows:-
Part-A: General Ability and Intelligence - 150 Marks (75 Questions)
Part-B: Professional Skill - 150 Marks (75 Questions)
Paper II: Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension - 100 Marks (2 hours)
In this paper, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Précis Writing and Comprehension Components will be English only.
On completion of the above process, a final merit list of candidates shall be prepared and be sent to the CISF authority for taking further course of action.
How to apply
1) The candidates are required to fill in the application form online on the UPSC’s website www.upsc.gov.in. The online application form can be filled from 5th December 2018 to 31st December 2018, after which the link will be disabled.
2) Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channel to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission.
3) E-Admission Certificates of the admitted candidates to this examination will be uploaded in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in two weeks before the date of examination and can be downloaded by the eligible candidates.
4) The last date for receiving a printed copy (hard copy) of online application form along with enclosures/certificates is 8th January 2019, by CISF authority for further verification and forwarding the same to the Commission.
Please log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in and click on the link “Application for CISFLDCE, 2019.”
1. Candidates who wish to apply for CISF-LDCE, 2019 have to first get themselves registered before filling up the Online Application Form at the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2. Please create your registration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button.
3. On the registration module, provide your Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISF Number, rank and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate).
4. Provide your e-mail address and re-enter your e-mail address.
5. Enter the random number which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button.
Click here for Detailed Notification - Official Notification