UPSC Recruitment or Union Public Service Commission has announced notification for the post of CDS I 2019 Notification. Total Vacancies for UPSC Recruitment are 417 and the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment is 26-11-2018. The Union Public Service Commission or UPSC Recruitment is India's premier central agency.
यूपीएससी भर्ती या संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने सीडीएस I 201 9 अधिसूचना के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। यूपीएससी भर्ती के लिए कुल रिक्तियां 417 हैं और यूपीएससी भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 26-11-2018 है। संघ लोक सेवा आयोग या यूपीएससी भर्ती भारत की प्रमुख केंद्रीय एजेंसी है।
UPSC Recruitment Post Details -
|Course Name||No. of Posts|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun — 148th (DE) Course commencing in January 2020
[including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala —Course commencing in January 2020 Executive (General Service)/ Hydro
[including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)].
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January 2020 i.e. No. 207 F(P) Course.
[03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 111th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2020
[(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC,
(ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) April, 2020 Non-UPSC and
(iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non-UPSC].
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai—25th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April 2020.||15|
UPSC Recruitment Age Limit -
|For IMA||born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2001|
|For Indian Naval Academy||born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2001|
|For Air Force Academy||born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2000|
|For Officers' Training Academy||born not earlier than 2nd January 1995 and not later than 1st January 2001|
|For Officers' Training Academy||born not earlier than 2nd January 1995 and not later than 1st January 2001.|
UPSC Recruitment Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31 Oct 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26 Nov 2018 til 06:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||26 Nov 2018 til 06:00 PM|
UPSC Recruitment Salary-
|Rank||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Rs 56,100 - Rs 1,77,500/-|
|Captain||Rs 6,13,00 - Rs 1,93,900/-|
|Major||Rs 6,94,00 - Rs 2,07,200/-|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs 1,21,200 - Rs 2,12400/-|
|Colonel||Rs 1,30,600 - Rs 2,15,900/-|
|Brigadier||Rs 1,39,600 - Rs 2,17,600/-|
|Major General||Rs 1,44,200 - Rs 2,18,200/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs 1,82, 200 - Rs 2,24,100/-|
|HAG+Scale||Rs 2,05,400 - Rs 2,24,400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs 2,25,000/-|
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with the first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply provided candidate should not have any present backlog up to the last semester/year for which results have been declared up to the time of submission of application and they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination at the time of commencement of course to reach the IHQ of MoD (Army), Rtg ‘A’, CDSE Entry, West Block-III, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066. In case of IMA/SSC first choice candidates and Naval HQ “DMPR” (OI & R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011. In case of Navy first choice candidates and PO3(A)/Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110 106.
|Height in CM. (Without Shoes)||Weight in Kgs. For Male Candidates
|Weight in Kgs. For Male Candidates
|Weight in Kgs. For Male Candidates
|Weight in Kgs. For Male Candidates
|Height in CM. (Without Shoes)||Weight in Kgs. For Female Candidates 20 years||Weight in Kgs. For Female Candidates 25 years||Weight in Kgs. For Female Candidates 30 years|
Vision Standards for Naval Candidates-
|Uncorrected without glasses||6/12, 6/12|
|Corrected with glasses||6/6, 6/6|
|Limits of Myopia||-1.5D|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+1.5D|
|Limits of Colour Perception||I|
Eyes and Vision standards -
|Vision||Uncorrected VA 6/60 & 6/60 BCVA 6/6 & 6/6 Myopia ≤ -3.50 D Sph including astigmatism, Hypermetropia ≤ +3.50 D Sph including Astigmatism|
Male Ideal Weights In Kg For Different Age Groups And Heights For Fat % (>20) Of Normal Individuals For Air Force-
|Ht. in mm||Age Range 15-17||Age Range 18-22||Age Range 23-27||Age Range 28-32||Age Range 33-37||Age Range 38-42||Age Range 43-47||Age Range >48|
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination and interview test.
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
(a) For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:-
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
(b) For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:-
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
The maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be equal for each course i.e. the maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be 300, 300, 300 and 200 each for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy respectively.
The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
The Commission has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
The Examination will be held at the following Centres : AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, ALLAHABAD, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, PORT BLAIR, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis.
How to apply
Application Fees - Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
Modes of Payment - Candidates need to deposit the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply -
1) Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2) The applicants are advised to submit the only single application, All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online direct to the Commission.
3) Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents in original along with their self-attested copies soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination which is likely to be declared in the month of April, 2019 for submission to the Army HQ/Naval HQ/Air HQ as the case may be:
(i) Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or its equivalent showing date of birth.
(ii) Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate/Marks sheet showing clearly having passed degree examination and eligible for the award of the degree.
4) Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
5) Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II as per the instructions available in the above-mentioned site through drop down menu.
6) Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
7) A candidate must have his Matriculation Certificate ready prior to filling up his application form. The details viz. Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth to be filled in Online Application Form of the candidate should match exactly with particulars mentioned in the Matriculation Certificate.
8) In addition to this, the candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/Personality Test/SSB.
9) The Online Applications can be filled up to 26th November 2018 till 6:00 PM.
10) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 03.12.2018 to 10.12.2018 till 6.00 PM.
The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail Ids as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
For Official Notification, click here - Official Notification