UPSC Recruitment 2018 or Union Public Service Commission has announced notification for the post of Air Safety Officer, Assistant Director of Operations, Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical) and Scientist ‘B’ (Chemist). Total of 60 posts is declared by the Service Commission. Details of the posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT NO. 21/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is 13 December 2018.
यूपीएससी भर्ती 2018 या संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने एयर सुरक्षा अधिकारी, संचालन के सहायक निदेशक, उप निदेशक (सुरक्षा) (मैकेनिकल) और वैज्ञानिक 'बी' (रसायनज्ञ) के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। सेवा आयोग द्वारा कुल 60 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या में दिया गया है। 21/2018। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 13 दिसंबर 2018 है।
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details -
|Name of the posts||Department Name||Category Wise Posts||Duties|
|Air Safety Officer||Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation||(ST-01, OBC-03, UR-12)= 16 posts||Carrying out of Aerodrome inspections for standardization of Aerodromes and licensing of airports.|
|Assistant Director of Operations||Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation||(SC-05, ST-05, OBC-08, UR-19)=37 posts||Carrying out of Aerodrome inspections for standardization of Aerodromes and licensing of airports. Examining the documents of Flight Crew for issue/renewal of licenses.|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||Directorate General Factory Advice Service, & Labour Institute (DGFASLI), Ministry of Labour and Employment||(OBC-01)=01 posts||Carrying out surveys (including safety surveys in ports), research studies in the field of industrial safety and conducting training programs for the various levels of supervisory personnel and dock workers.|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Chemist)||Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation||(SC-01, OBC-01, UR-04)=06 posts||Chemical analysis of water samples including trace elements, heavy metals and organic compounds. Compilation and computerization of chemical data.|
The educational details and experience required for the posts are described as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational Details and Experience||Max age|
|1||Air Safety Officer||Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University||Max 35 years|
|2||Assistant Director of Operations||Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines from a recognised University with three years’ experience in; OR Masters Degree in Science in the subjects of Electronics or Physics with two years’ experience in; OR B. Sc. Degree from a recognised University or equivalent with Physics or Electronics as subjects with five years’ experience in Air Traffic Control with Aerodrome Control or Approach Control or Area Control rating.||Max 40 years|
|3||Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent and must have a Five years’ practical experience in handling various aspects of industrial safety in a factory, dock, ship or a technical institution/organization.||Max 43 years|
|4||Scientist ‘B’ (Chemist)||Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent like and degree to M.Sc. degree in Chemistry is M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry and must have a Three years experience in the Chemical analysis of Water samples and interpretation of relevant data.||Max 35 years|
Selection will be done on the basis of the performance in the Interview. Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
Documents/ certificates to be produced at the time of interview. The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self-attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of the interview,
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by the interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of the interview being 100.
How to apply
Application Fees - For General/OBC, Application Fees is Rs. 25/- and For SC/ ST/ Female, there are no application fees.
Modes Of Payment: a) Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
b) Offline Mode: Visit any SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode.
How to Apply -
1) Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2) The applicants are advised to submit the only single application.
3) Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents to upload the documents (as PDF file) to substantiate the following claims made in the Online Recruitment Application (ORA):
(i) Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or its equivalent showing date of birth.
(ii) Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate/Marks sheet showing clearly having passed degree examination and eligible for the award of the degree.
(iii) Caste certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma.
4) Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
5) Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
6) Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
7) A candidate must have his Matriculation Certificate ready prior to filling up his application form. The details viz. Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth to be filled in Online Application Form of the candidate should match exactly with particulars mentioned in the Matriculation Certificate.
8) In addition to this, the candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
9)The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/Personality Test/SSB.
10) The Online Applications can be filled up to 13 December 2018 till 6:00 PM.
The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail Ids as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification