UPSC Recruitment 2018 or Union Public Service Commission announced a notification for the posts of Economic Officer, Director & Lectures. The total of 10 posts is declared by Public Service Commission. Details of the posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT NO. 17/2018. The last date declared by Commission to apply for the posts is September 27, 2018.
यूपीएससी भर्ती 2018 या संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने आर्थिक अधिकारी, निदेशक और व्याख्यान के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सार्वजनिक सेवा आयोग द्वारा कुल 10 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या में दिया गया है। 17/2018। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आयोग द्वारा घोषित अंतिम तिथि 27 सितंबर, 2018 है।
The posts declared by UPSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||No of Vacancies||Age-Limit||Nature of Work|
|Economic Officer||04||Max 30 years||Research/Investigation in relation to Industrial development, collection, compilation & Interpretation of economic & Statistical data.|
|Director (Institute)||03||Max 50 years||To be In-charge of the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology in respect of Administration, Research Section and also imparting training to the candidates in improved methods of handloom weaving, dyeing and designing.|
|Lecturer||03||Max 35 years||Teaching Diploma and Post-Diploma Courses, Design and developing of laboratory instruction, student assessment and evaluation, and innovation in instruction.|
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job opportunities.
1. For the Economic Officer posts:-
- The Candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in Economics or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent with a two years experience in Economic Research/ investigation.
2. For the Director (Institute) posts:-
- The Candidate must possess a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the disciplines of Textile Technology or Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing or Textile Engineering from recognized University or Institute with a Nine years experience in industry or academics or research in the textile related field.
3. For the Lecturer posts:-
- The Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Architectural Assistantship with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
The Selection procedure is described as:-
- Selection will be done on the basis of the performance in the Interview. Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
- Documents/ certificates to be produced at the time of interview. The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self-attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of the interview,
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by the interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of the interview being 100.
How to apply
Application Fees - For General/OBC, Application Fees is Rs. 25/- and For SC/ ST/ Female, there are no application fees.
Modes Of Payment: a) Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
b) Offline Mode: Visit any SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode.
Candidates must follow the following steps:-
How to Apply - 1) Candidates may apply online through the website - https://upsconline.nic.in/
2) Candidates need to register and upload scanned image and signature.
3) Candidates need to upload the following documents -
i) Educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience Certificate and Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB.
ii) Matriculation/10th Standard.
iii) Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed.
iv) Caste certificate (If Applicable).
v) Physically Handicapped certificate (If Applicable).
vi) Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
4) After successful registration candidates can log in and fill their application form and submit.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification