UPPSC Recruitment 2019 or Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission announced a notification for the posts of Assistant Prosecution Officer. The total of 17 posts is declared by the Public Service Commission. The details of the posts are given in A-5/E-1/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is 25 January 2019.
यूपीपीएससी भर्ती 2019 या उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने सहायक अभियोजन अधिकारी के पदों के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल 17 पद लोक सेवा आयोग द्वारा घोषित हैं। पदों का विवरण A-5 / E-1/2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 25 जनवरी 2019 है।
UPPSC Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Age Limit||Salary|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||17||Between 21 to 40 years||Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-|
Important Dates -
|Last Date for Apply Online||25/01/2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fee Online in Bank||25/01/2019|
The candidates must possess Law Degree from any recognized University who has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army and also has obtained "B" certificate of N.C.C.
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - In the ON-LINE Application process after completing the procedure of the first stage, category wise prescribed fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in the second stage. The prescribed fee for different categories is as under:-
|Unreserved -||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + Online (General) processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-|
|Other Backward -||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line Class processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-|
|Scheduled -||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line Caste processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Scheduled Tribe -||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped -||Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|
|Ex-Serviceman -||According to the original category.|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters -||According to the original category.|
|Women -||According to the original category.|
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply -
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission: http://uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
1. Click on the Current Recruitment option Check your Posts type and Select apply Online. And you will be directed to the new Web page.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth candidate have to enter their personal details like Name, father's name, age, address, Emailid and educational details also like enter your 10th marks or Graduation record in the prescribed column other details also.
3. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate and OTP will be sent to your mobile for the confirmation process, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
4. Pay your Application fee:- There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode you will pay the fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, and from Online Banking, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
5. Upload your Photograph and Signature:- Select Photo upload tab and go to the desired path where the photograph is placed. The photo must be of a prescribed size and with the white light colour background. The photo must be Clear. And the Candidate has to develop the same 12 copies of the same photo for future use.
6. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
7. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts (English Version):- Official Notification
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts (Hindi Version):- Official Notification