UPPSC Recruitment 2018 or Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission announced a notification for the posts of Civil Judge. The total of 610 posts is declared by the Public Service Commission. The details of the posts are given in A-3/E-1/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is 11 October 2018.
यूपीपीएससी भर्ती 2018 या उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने सिविल न्यायाधीश की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। लोक सेवा आयोग द्वारा कुल 610 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण ए -3 / ई -1 / 2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 11 अक्टूबर 2018 है।
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise Distribution||Total no of posts|
|Civil Judge||SC:128, ST:12, OBC:164, UR:304||610 posts|
Important Dates -
|Last Date for Apply Online||11/10/2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fee Online in Bank||08/10/2018|
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess an Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or the any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland. And it is desirable for the Candidates to have a knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
There shall be three stages of Competitive Examination for Selection of the posts and they are:-
(1) Preliminary Examination (Objective and Multiple Choice Type)
(2) Main Examination (Written Conventional Type)
(3) Viva-voce (Personality Test)
Preliminary Examination:- The examination consists of two papers i.e Paper-1, Paper-2.
|Paper||Subjects||Syllabus||Max Time and Max Marks|
|Paper-1||General Knowledge||This paper may include questions based on topics relating to History of India and Indian Culture, Geography of India, Indian Polity, Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the world, Indian Economy, International Affairs and Institutions and development in the field of Science and Technology, Communications and Space.||2 Hours and 200 marks|
|Paper-2||Law||This paper will include day to day happenings around India and the world, particularly in Legal spheres, Acts and laws. (i) Jurisprudence (ii) International Organisations (iii) Current International Affairs (iv) Indian Constitution (v) Transfer of Property Act (vi) Indian Evidence Act (vii) Indian Penal Code (viii) Civil Procedure Code (ix) Criminal Procedure Code (x) Law of Contract.||2 Hours and 150 marks|
Main Examination(Written Examination):- The main Examination Consists of 5 Papers. Scheme of the Exam is declared as:-
|Paper-1||General Knowledge||This paper may include questions based on topics relating to History of India and Indian Culture, Geography of India, Indian Polity, Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the World, Indian Economy, International Affairs and Institutions and development in the field of Science and Technology, Communications and Space.||200 marks.|
This paper will be of 200 marks. It shall comprise four question as specified below:- (i) Essay to be written in English – 60 marks (ii) English Précis writing – 60 marks
(iii) Translation of passage from Hindi to English – 40 marks (iv) Translation of Passage from English to Hindi – 40 marks
|Paper-3||Law-I (Substantive Law)||This paper will be of 200 marks. The question set will be restricted to the field covered by:- The law of contracts, the law of Partnership, the law concerning easements and torts, the Law relating to transfer of property including the principles of equity, specifically applicable thereto, the principal of Equity with special reference to the Law of trust and specific relief.||200 marks.|
|Paper-4||Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)||Questions set will be restricted to the field covered by the law of evidence, the Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading.||200 marks.|
|Paper-5||Law-III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)||Questions set will be restricted to the field covered by-Indian Penal Code, the Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land reforms Act 1951, Uttar Pradesh, Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent and Eviction).||200 marks.|
Interview:- The interview will be of 100 marks. There will be one to one Interaction with the Candidate.
How to apply
Application Fees - For General / OBC, Application Fees is Rs 125/-, For SC / ST, Rs 65/- and For PH Candidates, Rs 25/-.
Mode of Payment - a) Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI, b) Offline Mode: Visit any Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode.
How to Apply -
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission: http://uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
1. Click on the Current Recruitment option and Select apply Online. And you will be directed to the new Web page.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth candidate have to enter their personal details like Name, father's name, age, address, Emailid and educational details also like enter your 10th marks or Graduation record in the prescribed column other details also.
3. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate and OTP will be sent to your mobile for the confirmation process, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
4. Pay your Application fee:- There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode you will pay the fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, and from Online Banking, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
5. Upload your Photograph and Signature:- Select Photo upload tab and go to the desired path where the photograph is placed. The photo must be of a prescribed size and with the white light colour background. The photo must be Clear. And the Candidate has to develop the same 12 copies of the same photo for future use.
6. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
7. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts (English Version):- Official Notification
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts (Hindi Version):- Official Notification