UPPSC Assistant Registrar posts or Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission had announced the notification for the posts of Assistant Registrar in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The total of 21 Posts was declared by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is started from 30-Oct-18 and Conducted till 30-Nov-18. Now every Candidate is eagerly waiting for the Exam date and the Admit Card of the posts.
We have notified you about the detailed notification of the posts:- Notification.
Now the Wait is Over for the Candidates those who had applied for the posts there admit card is released and the Candidates can download the Admit cards following through the steps and they are:-
The Candidates have to Qualify the Written Tests and further than the Other tests. The phases of the tests are declared as Written Exam Merit, will be Proceed to Others.
Candidates may Check the Admit Cards for the posts by following these steps and they are:-
1. Check the Official Website of the UPPSC:- http://uppsc.up.nic.in.
2. At Home Page, there is a link available and also blinking their hat Download Admit Card for Assistant Registrar posts.
3. Click on the Desired Link.
4. You will be redirected to the New page. Enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, and the Code shown in the image box and Click on Enter Button.
5. U can be redirected to the Admit Card page. There are details of the date of the exam and Center of the Exam.