UPPSC-Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission announced a notification on May 18, 2018, for the posts of Homoeopathic Medical Officer and Ayurvedic Medical Officer in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Total 1105 posts are declared by the Service Commission. These posts are entitled to different departments. The details of the posts are described in Advertisement. No. 1/2018-19. The last date to apply online for the posts is June 14, 2018.
यूपीपीएससी-उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने 18 मई, 2018 को उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य में चिकित्सा अधिकारी और आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा अधिकारी पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सेवा आयोग द्वारा कुल 1105 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। ये पद विभिन्न विभागों के हकदार हैं। पदों के विवरण विज्ञापन में वर्णित हैं। संख्या 1 / 2018-19। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 14 जून, 2018 है।
About UPPSC:- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh(उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग उत्तर प्रदेश की विभिन्न सिविल सेवा के लिए प्रवेश स्तर की नियुक्तियों के लिए सिविल सेवा परीक्षा आयोजित करने के लिए अधिकृत राज्य एजेंसी है।).
The posts declared by UPPSC are categorized as:-
|S.No||Name of the posts||No of posts|
|1.||Homoeopathic Medical Officer(HMO)||494|
|2.||Ayurvedic Medical Officer(AMO)||544|
For Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO): Candidates should have passed Bachelor's Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university OR 5 year Degree/Diploma in Ayurvedic of the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh. The age bar is defined for this post is Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years. And the Salary offered by them is Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade pay Rs.5,400.
For Assistant Radio Officer (ARO): Candidates should have passed Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university. The age bar is defined for this post is Minimum 21 years and Maximum 27 years. And the Salary offered by them is Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade pay Rs.5,400.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination or Personal Interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- For UR/OBC Candidates: Rs. 105/- (Rupee one hundred five only), SC/ST: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty-five only), and Handicapped: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only).
Interested Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission:- http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Advertisement.aspx?ID=530&flag=H. Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
1. Click on the Current Recruitment option and Select apply Online. And you will be directed to the new Web page.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth candidate have to enter their personal details like Name, father's name, age, address, Emailid and educational details also like enter your 10th marks or Graduation record in the prescribed column other details also.
3. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate and OTP will be sent to your mobile for the confirmation process, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
4. Pay your Application fee:- There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode you will pay the fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, and from Online Banking, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
5. Upload your Photograph:- Select Photo upload tab and go to the desired path where the photograph is placed. The photo must be of a prescribed size and with the white light color background. The photo must be Clear. And the Candidate has to develop the same 12 copies of the same photo for future use.
6. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
7. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link