UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India has announced notification for the post of Senior Accounts Officer for the location of New Delhi. Total Vacancies are 02 and the last date to apply is 21-08-2018. The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per the Department of Personnel & Training. (यूआईडीएआई या भारत की विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण ने नई दिल्ली के स्थान के लिए वरिष्ठ लेखा अधिकारी पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 02 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 21-08-2018 है। प्रतिनियुक्ति की प्रारंभिक अवधि कार्मिक और प्रशिक्षण विभाग के अनुसार दो साल की अवधि के दौरान तीन वर्ष तक विस्तारित किया जाएगा।)
About UIDAI - UIDAI is a statutory authority established by the government of India, under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, is used to collect the data of 12-digit unique identity number.
Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Salary||Age Limit|
|Senior Accounts Officer||02||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/- Per Month||Max 56 years|
For Section Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Accounts Officer 06 Post Ranchi, Click Here - Official Notification
For Deputy Director 01 Post Guwahati, Click Here - Official Notification
For Private Secretary 06 Post Chandigarh, Click Here - Official Notification
For Section Officer, Private Secretary 02 Post Lucknow, Click Here - Official Notification
For Stenographer, Accountant and others 06 Post Mumbai, Click Here - Official Notification
Eligibility - Officials of the Central Government, State Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, Holding analogous post on regular basis (OR) With two year regular service in Level 9/PB 2 GP 5400/equivalent (OR) With five years regular service in Level 8/PB 2 GP 4800/equivalent Having passed SAS, SOGE or other similar examination conducted by accounts/ audit cadre (OR) Having successfully completed cash and accounts training conducted by ISTM (OR) Having professional degree of CA or ICWA. Five-year experience in finance, accounts and budget-related matters.
Desirable - Knowledge of/ experience in work on Tally or other accounting software.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test followed by the Interview.
How to apply
1) Candidates need to Download the application form from the Official Notification Link.
2) Candidates need to send the Following Documents with the application -
i) Application in prescribed proforma
ii) Cadre clearance certificate from the controlling Authority
iii) Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years
iv) Vigilance clearance/Integrity certificate
v) Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page by an officer, not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
3) Candidates need to forward the duly attested documents along with application Form to The Regional Office address - ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi 110001.
4) The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 21-08-2018.
5) Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis, private candidates are not eligible.
For Detailed notification, Click here - Official Notification Cum Application Form