UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India has announced notification for the post of Deputy Director for the location of Guwahati. Total Vacancies are 01 and the last date to apply is 05-09-2018. The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per the Department of Personnel & Training. (यूआईडीएआई या भारत की विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण ने गुवाहाटी के स्थान के लिए उप निदेशक पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 01 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 05-09-2018 है। प्रतिनियुक्ति की प्रारंभिक अवधि कार्मिक और प्रशिक्षण विभाग के अनुसार दो साल की अवधि के दौरान तीन वर्ष तक विस्तारित किया जाएगा।)
About UIDAI - UIDAI is a statutory authority established by the government of India, under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, is used to collect the data of 12-digit unique identity number.
Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Salary||Age Limit|
|Deputy Director||01||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/- Per Month||Max 56 years|
For Senior Accounts Officer 02 Post New Delhi, Click Here - Official Notification
For Section Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Accounts Officer 06 Post Ranchi, Click Here - Official Notification
For Private Secretary 06 Post Chandigarh, Click Here - Official Notification
For Section Officer, Private Secretary 02 Post Lucknow, Click Here - Official Notification
For Stenographer, Accountant and others 06 Post Mumbai, Click Here - Official Notification
Eligibility - Officers of the Central Government, State Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs:- Holding analogous post in the same scale of pay on regular basis Or Having five years regular service in PB-2/PB-3 with grade pay of Rs 5400/-equivalent Or Having six years regular service in PB-2 with Grade pay of equivalent.
Desirable - Five years experience in Admn/ Estt/ Budgeting/ procurement / Planning and policy formulation/ Implementation of Government schemes and projects and Excellent Computer skills.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test followed by the Interview.
How to apply
1) Candidates need to Download the application form from the Official Notification Link.
2) Candidates need to send the Following Documents with the application -
i) Application in prescribed proforma
ii) Cadre clearance certificate from the controlling Authority
iii) Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years
iv) Vigilance clearance/Integrity certificate
v) Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page by an officer, not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
3) Candidates need to forward the duly attested documents along with application Form to the below address - Assistant Director General, Unique Identification Authority of India Office, ISt Floor Block-v, Housefed Complex, Beltola-Basistha Road, PO, Assam Sachibalaya Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
4) The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 05-09-2018.
5) Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis, private candidates are not eligible.
For Detailed notification, Click here - Official Notification Cum Application Form