UGC NET Today announced to reveal the Admit Cards for the exam of NET i.e National Eligibility Test. CBSE is the main conducting body which organizes National Eligibility Test (NET) exam on behalf of UGC. Every Year, The exam was conducted by CBSE for the eligibility of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor.
This Year, The CBSE is going to conduct the UGC NET 2018 on 8th July 2018 at 91 cities across the country. Candidates can access their UGC NET hall ticket 2018 only through online mode. It is instructed to the candidates to carefully check their venue and time of the exam to appear in the examination on time. Do not forget to carry a photo identity card along with the printout of the online Admission card.
Candidates those who had already registered themselves for the exam. Can easily download there admit cards by following the steps:-
1. Go to the Official Website of the UGC NET:- https://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx.
2. At Home Page, there is a tab for Admit Card NET July 2018.
3. Then you will be directed to the new page, then Candidates have to enter their Application Number, Password and the Security pin that will be given on the screen. The Application Number and Password will be mentioned on the Application form that will be given at the time of registration.
4. Then The Admit card will be displayed on your screen, At the left side, there is an option of Print Button. Take a print out of the Admit Card.
5. After taking Print Out, the candidates are advised to paste the Current Passport size Photograph on the given Column.
Note:- Candidates will only be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall with the Admit Card duly Signed and attested with the gazetted officer also.