TSTRANSCO or Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited releases a notification for the posts of Junior Accounts Officer. Total 44 posts are declared by Transmission Corporation Limited. The details of the posts are given in DETAILED NOTIFICATION No.07/2018. online submission starts from today and the last date to apply for the posts is September 09, 2018.
तेलंगाना लिमिटेड के टस्ट्रान्सको या ट्रांसमिशन कॉर्पोरेशन जूनियर अकाउंट ऑफिसर के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी करता है। ट्रांसमिशन कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड द्वारा कुल 44 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण दिनांकित अधिसूचना सं .7 2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख सितंबर 09, 2018 है।
Some Important Dates are:-
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||27.08.2018|
|Starting date of application submission||28.08.2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee Online||11.09.2018 (up to 5.00 p.m.)|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||11.09.2018 (up to 11.59 p.m.)|
|Downloading of Hall tickets from||24.09.2018|
|Date of examination||30.09.2018 (02.00 pm to 04.00 pm)|
The Candidates applying for the posts must possess a B.Com 1st Class (or) M.Com 1st Class from any recognized University in India or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter.
The Selection process is described as:-
1) Written Test
2) Interview and Documents Verification
Written test:- The Written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark. The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. A test consisting of 80 questions on core subject and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability etc.
|Subjects||No of marks|
|ACCOUNTANCY & ADVANCED ACCOUNTANCY (English & Telugu)||35 Marks|
|COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (English & Telugu)||25 Marks|
|AUDITING (English & Telugu)||20 Marks|
|General Awareness and Numerical Ability||20 Marks|
Interview:- After qualifying, the Written test candidates will be called for the Interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- can be paid through the Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Examination fee:- Rs.120/- and SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from examination fee.
The Candidates can apply online through the steps and they are:-
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
1) The Candidates need to Go to Official Website:-http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in/. At Home Page, Click on the desired post.
2) Candidates have to enter their Personal details like name, age, address etc and also enter their educational details like mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) and details of Degree/Diploma certificate. Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate.
3)Next step, Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph the Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB, scanned copy of signature Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB, category certificate & qualification final passing certificate.
4) Click on the Pay application fee option, click on “Make Online Payment”. Then pay your Application fee and Examination fee.
5) Click on final Submission and take a print out of the Complete Application form for future reference.
Click here to Check official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification