TSPSC or Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced job notification for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Stores Office, & Data Processing Assistant in the state of Telangana. A total of 76 posts are announced by the Public Service Commission. The details of the posts are given in NOTIFICATION NO. 18/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is August 10, 2018.
टीएसपीएससी या तेलंगाना राज्य लोक सेवा आयोग ने तेलंगाना राज्य में सहायक लेखा अधिकारी, सहायक स्टोर कार्यालय और डेटा प्रोसेसिंग सहायक के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। लोक सेवा आयोग द्वारा कुल 76 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण अधिसूचना सं। में दिया गया है। 18/2018। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 10 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About TSPSC - The Telangana State Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Post Details are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Total no of posts|
|1.||Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II||13|
|2.||Assistant Stores Officer Grade-II||55|
|3.||Data Processing Assistant Grade-II||08|
Important Dates -
|Starting Date for Apply Online||25-07-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-08-2018|
|The date for Downloading of Hall Tickets||07 days before commencement of Exam|
|Date of Exam||
The Educational details required for the posts are:-
- For the post of Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II:- The Candidate must possess a B.Com degree from any University recognized by UGC, and proficiency in accounts.
- For the post of Assistant Stores Officer Grade-II:- The Candidate must possess a B.Com degree from any University recognized by UGC, and proficiency in Computer applications.
- For the post of Data Processing Assistant Grade-II:- The Candidates must have a Graduation from any University recognized by UGC and proficiency in Computer applications.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written test followed by Documents Verification.
Written Examination - Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%.
The Written exam will be done by Online mode. The test consists of the following:-
|Paper||Subjects||No.of Questions||Duration||Max Marks|
|Paper-1||GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||150||150 Minutes||150|
|Paper-2||SECRETARIAL ABILITIES||150||150 Minutes||150|
The Candidates qualifying from the test will be called for the next Phase.
How to apply
Application Fees - For Gen/OBC - Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/- and Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-. For SC/ST/BC, Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of TS, PH/ Ex-serviceman: Nil. Application fees are non-refundable.
Modes of Payment - Online mode - Through SBI ePay.
How to Apply - 1) The Candidate has to visit the official website of TSPSC - https://tspsc.gov.in.
2) Candidates need to fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
3) Then, Candidates need to visit the website to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
4) The candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and the candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button (scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format).
5) Then, Candidates need to pay the fees using the online portal of SBI.
6) After payment of the fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i). Aadhar Card.
ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
iv). School Study Certificate.
v). Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
vi). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).
vii). Registration Certificate as specified in Educational Qualifications.
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification -
viii) Community Certificate (Issued in the name of the candidate as S/o OR D/o)
ix) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of the candidate as S/o OR D/o).
x) Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification-
xi). Medical Certificate for the Blind.
xii) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment.
xiii) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates.
Click here to Check Official Notification:- Official Notification Link