TSPR Recruitment 2018 or Telangana Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj announced a notification for the posts of Junior Panchayat Secretary in the state of Telangana. The total of 9355 posts is declared by the Panchayat Raj Department. The details of the posts are given in Notification No.2560/CPR&RE/B2/2017, The last date to apply for the posts is 12 September 2018.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్రంలో జూనియర్ పంచాయత్ కార్యదర్శి పదవికి టివిఆర్ఆర్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2018 లేదా గ్రామీణాభివృద్ధి శాఖ, పంచాయత్ రాజ్లకు నోటిఫికేషన్ ప్రకటించింది. మొత్తం 9355 పోస్టులు పంచాయత్ రాజ్ డిపార్ట్మెంట్ ప్రకటించింది. పోస్టుల వివరాలు నోటిఫికేషన్ నంబరు 25560 / CPR & RE / B2 / 2017 లో ఇవ్వబడ్డాయి, పోస్టులకు దరఖాస్తు చేసిన చివరి తేదీ 12 సెప్టెంబర్ 2018.
The posts are declared by TSPR Recruitment 2018 are declared as:-
|S.no||District||Total no of posts|
The Interested Candidates must possess a Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
The candidates have to qualify the Written Exams i.e Paper-1, 2 and then they will be called for the documents verification process.
|(Objective Type) Degree Standard||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum marks|
|Paper-1: General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture, nd History of Telangana||100||120||100|
|PPaper-2: Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100||120||100|
Then they have to present the list of original documents like:-
i). Aadhar card or other ID proof as indicated in the application.
ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
iv). School Study Certificate.
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
vi). Other certificates if any.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.800/- for General Category Candidates and Rs.400/- for SC, ST, BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate), PH & Ex-Service Men. The fee can be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
Steps to apply Online are:-
1. Candidates can apply Online through the Official Website:- https://www.tsprrecruitment.in/Registration.aspx.
2. Enter their Personal details like name, age, address etc.
3. Enter their Educational details like entering marks of Class 10th and Bachelor's Degree etc.
4. Candidate must upload clear scanned images of their photograph and signature. Size of a photograph should be 200 pixels width x 250 pixels height and Size of the signature should be 250 pixels width x 120 pixels height.
5. After submitting the eForm, a candidate shall click on the Preview Button and review all the details for correctness in the submitted eForm.
6. The next step is to pay an Application fee. The page will be re-directed to NDML payment page. Candidate will select payment option: Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card. Candidate will select the bank and be re-directed to the bank payment page and Fill in the required details and proceed to make payment.
7. Click on the Final submission and Check and all the details.
Click here to Check Official Notification:- Official Notification