Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB) has announced job notification for the post of Junior Lecturer. Total Vacancies are 281 and the last date to apply is 08-09-2018. Online registration will start from 09-08-2018. (तेलंगाना आवासीय शैक्षिक संस्थान भर्ती बोर्ड (टीआरईआईआरबी) ने जूनियर व्याख्याता के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 281 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 08-09-2018 है। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 09-08-2018 से शुरू होगा।)
For Degree College Lecturer Follow this link Degree College Lecturer 465 Posts
About TREIRB - Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB) is set up to provide educational empowerment of marginalized children by launching a large number of Social, Tribal, Minority and BC residential schools and degree colleges. They have been collaborating in various spheres to meet the aspirations of students and their parents.
Post details -
|Name of the Post||Name of the Society||Total No of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Junior Lecturer||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||Nil||Rs 35,120- 87,130/-|
|Junior Lecturer||Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||40||Rs 37,100- 91,450/-|
|Junior Lecturer||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society.||03||Rs 35,120- 87,130/-|
|Junior Lecturer||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||149||Rs 35,120- 87,130/-|
|Junior Lecturer||Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society.||89||Rs 35,120- 87,130/-|
Important Dates -
Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Dt: 09.08.2018.
Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt: 08.09.2018.
Examination schedule would be displayed in the Board Website.
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
A post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) (Table-I) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC. In case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or BA. B.Ed/B.Sc., B.Ed., from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.
|Name of Post||Subjects in Post Graduation|
|Junior Lecturer in Telugu||M.A. in Telugu OR M.O.L. in Oriental Languages in the concerned subject.|
|Junior Lecturer in English||M.A. in English.|
|Junior Lecture in Urdu||M.A. in Urdu.|
|Junior Lecturer in Mathematics||M.A./M.Sc.in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics/A.O. Maths of Nagarjuna University/Pure Mathematics of Central University of Hyderabad/ Maths & Computer Science Note: Provided these candidates should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at B.A/B.Sc. level.|
|Junior Lecturer in Physics||
M.Sc. in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics of Osmania University / Nuclear Physics of Andhra University/ Meteorology and Oceanography / Engineering Physics and Instrumentation of Osmania University / M.Sc. (Tech) Co-Physics.
Note: Provided these candidates should have studied the subject Physics at B.Sc. level. M.Sc. (Technology) Engineering Physics with any specialisation/ M.Sc. (Tech) Instrumentation/ Any Physics based on M.Sc. Course/M.Sc. (Engineering Physics with instrumentation) of Kakathiya University/ M.Sc. (Technical Engineering Physics) of S.V. University / M.Sc. Astro Physics of Osmania University.
|Junior Lecturer in Chemistry||
M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry / Nuclear Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Environmental Chemistry/Mineral Chemistry/ Fertilisers and Agro Chemicals/Phyto Chemistry and Forest Products/ Chemistry of food and Drugs/Synthetic Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Associateship exam in Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry of Osmania University.
Note: Provided these candidates should have studied the Chemistry subject at B.Sc. Level.
|Junior Lecturer in Botany||
M.Sc. in BioScience of Andhra University/Biological Sciences of Osmania University/Plant Science of Krishnadevaraya and Osmania University/ Environmental Biology of Nagarjuna University/ Modern Biology of Marathwada University/ Experimental Biology of Saurashtra University/Bio-Technology/ Life Sciences of Indore University/ Marine Biology of Andhra University/ Botany/ Micro-Biology.
Note: Provided these candidates should have studied Botany subject at their graduation level. M.Sc. Life Sciences of Berhampur University provided that the candidates opted for plant sciences in 2nd year/ M.Sc. Plant Science of the University of Hyderabad.
|Junior Lecturer in Zoology||
M.Sc. in Zoology/Biological Sciences of Andhra University/Biological Sciences of Osmania University /Animal Biology of S.V. University/Environmental Biology of Nagarjuna University/Marine Biology of Karnataka University/Modern Biology of Marathwada University/Experimental Biology of Saurashtra University/Life Science of Indore University.
Note: Provided these candidates should have studies Zoology as one of the subjects at their graduation level. M.Sc. in Animal Science of Central University of Hyderabad/BioSciences of Manguluru University/(Life Sciences) Specialization in Animal Science of Berhampur University.
|Junior Lecturer in Economics||M.A. in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Mathematical Economics/Rural Development.|
|Junior Lecturer in Commerce||M.Com. in Commerce/M.F.A. (Master of Financial Analysis) renamed as M.Com (Financial Accounting) of Kakathiya University having B.Com at graduation level should alone be considered.|
|Junior Lecturer in Civics||M.A. in Political Science/Public Administration.|
|Junior Lecturer in History||
M.A. in History/Ancient History and Archaeology.
Note: Provided these candidates should have studies History as one of the subjects at B.A. Degree level. M.A. Indian Culture of S.V. University/M.A. History, Archaeology and culture of Dravidian University/M.A. Ancient Indian History and Archaeology of S.V. University/M.A. History, Archaeology of Andhra University.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination of Paper-I, II and III. Marks secured in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III will be counted for preparation of Merit list.
1) The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III of Objective Type and the final selection will be made based on the total marks secured in all the (03) papers in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
2. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests of Paper-I, II & III. For each question for which a wrong answer is given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
3. The syllabus is given in Annexure-III of official Notification.
4. The candidates will be selected and allotted to the Residential Educational Institutions Societies in Telangana State as per the option exercised and as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against available vacancies after verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
5. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper-I - General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English||100||120||100|
|Paper-II - Pedagogy Across the Curriculum (Common Syllabus)||100||120||100|
|Paper-III - Concerned Subject (PG Level)||100||120||100|
How to apply
Application Fees - Each applicant must pay Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee. However, local applicants of Telangana State belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH have to pay Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) each towards application processing fee and examination fee. Note: BCs, SCs and STs belonging to other States are not entitled to any fee concession and they are not entitled to any kind of reservation. The fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
Modes of Payment - 1) The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE www.treirb.telangana.gov.in and apply online.
2) After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed to the payment gateway.
3) Applicant must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through the J.P.G format.
4) After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No. in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference /correspondence.
i) Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
ii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 7032619292 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
iii) For any General Queries please contact the office of the TREI-RB Phone No.040- 23317140 or 040-23317130 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making online application -
i). Aadhar card.
ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
iv). School Study Certificate.
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
vi). Local Scheduled Area Certificate (ST Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable.
vii). Pass certificate in TET Paper-II of TS TET/AP TET (up to 02.06.2014)/CTET.
viii). Other certificates if any.
6) The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification-
i). Community Certificate.
ii). Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC.
iii). Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
iv). Local Agency area certificate.
7) The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
a) Medical Certificate for the Blind.
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment.
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopaedically Handicapped Candidates.
The Examinations will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or all erstwhile District headquarters.
For Official Notification, Click here - Official Notification