Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB) has announced job notification for the post of TGT or Trained Graduate Teacher. Total Vacancies are 960 and the last date to apply is 08-08-2018. Online registration will start from 09-07-2018. (तेलंगाना आवासीय शैक्षिक संस्थान भर्ती बोर्ड (टीआरईआईआरबी) ने टीजीटी या प्रशिक्षित स्नातक शिक्षक के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 960 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 08-08-2018 है। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 09-07-2018 से शुरू होगा।)
For PGT post Follow this link Post Graduate Teacher 1972 Posts
About TREIRB - Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB) is set up to provide educational empowerment of marginalized children by launching a large number of Social, Tribal, Minority and BC residential schools and degree colleges. They have been collaborating in various spheres to meet the aspirations of students and their parents.
Post details -
|Name of the Post||Name of the Society||Total No of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||Nil||Rs 28,940- Rs 78,910/-|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||100||Rs 29,760- Rs 80,930/-|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society.||27||Rs 28,940- Rs 78,910/-|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||597||Rs 28,940- Rs 78,910/-|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society.||236||Rs 28,940- Rs 78,910/-|
Important Dates -
Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Dt: 09.07.2018.
Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt: 08.08.2018.
Examination schedule would be displayed in the Board Website.
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
To Apply for the post of Post Graduate Teacher PGT, Click here - Notification Link
i) B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 50% of marks from a University recognized by the UGC. (In case of SC / ST /BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%) AND Pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course with the subject concerned as a methodology subject from any institution recognized by the NCTE. OR
ii) 4 years B.A.B.Ed / B.Sc.B.Ed, with at least 50% marks with the subject concerned as a Methodology from any institution recognized by the NCTE. OR
iii) Graduation with Language concerned as one of the Optional subjects (OR) Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (OR) Graduation in Literature (OR) Post Graduation in Language concerned from a University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% AND Language Pandit Training Certificate / B.Ed. with Language concerned. AND Pass in Paper II of Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET)/Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). Candidates applying with CTET, Paper-II qualification should have opted with Telugu/Urdu/Hindi as one of the languages in CTET.
|Name of the Post||Education Qualification|
|Trained Graduate Teacher in Telugu||Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Telugu as the main Subject (OR) one of the 3 equal optional subjects (OR) a Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental language (BOL) in Telugu (OR) a Post Graduate Degree in Telugu AND B.Ed. with Telugu as a methodology (OR) Telugu Pandit Training from an Institution recognized by NCTE.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher in Sanskrit||Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with Sanskrit as the main Subject from an Institution recognized by UGC (OR) its equivalent (OR) one of the 3 equal optional subjects (OR) a Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental language (BOL) in Sanskrit (OR) a Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit. AND B.Ed. with Sanskrit as a methodology (OR) Sanskrit Pandit Training from an Institution recognized by NCTE.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher in Urdu||Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with Urdu as the main Subject from an Institution recognized by UGC (OR) its equivalent (OR) one of the 3 equal optional subjects (OR) a Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental language (BOL) in Urdu (OR) a Post Graduate Degree in Urdu AND B.Ed. with Urdu as a methodology (OR) Urdu Pandit Training from an Institution recognized by NCTE.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher in English||Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with English as the main Subject (OR) one of the 3 equal optional subjects (OR) a Post Graduate Degree in English from a University recognized by UGC. AND B.Ed. with English as a methodology from an Institution recognized by NCTE.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher in Mathematics||Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/Statistics as the main Subject (OR) one of the three equal optional subjects from a University recognized by UGC. AND B.Ed. with Mathematics as a Methodology subject from an Institution recognized by NCTE.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher in Physical Science||Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least two of the following subjects as Optional subjects: Physics/ Applied Physics/Engineering Physics and Instrumentation & Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry/Biochemistry/Geology (OR) either Physics/Its allied subjects or Chemistry/ its allied subjects as one the main subjects and other as subsidiary/ Ancillary subject from a University recognized by UGC AND B.Ed. with Physical Science /Physics / Chemistry/Science as a methodology subject from an institution recognized by NCTE.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher in Biological Science||Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Botany and Zoology as optional subjects (OR) one of the two as main and other as the subsidiary subject (OR) any two of other allied subjects viz. Public Health/Human Genetics/Genetics/Bio-Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences/ Micro-Biology/ Biotechnology/Industrial Micro-Biology/ Agriculture/Food Technology/ Fisheries/ Nutrition/ Geology from a University recognized by UGC AND B.Ed. with Biological Science/Natural Sciences/Science/Botany/Zoology as a Methodology subject from an institution recognized by NCTE.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher in Science||Candidates with the qualifications mentioned for TGT (Physical Science) OR TGT (Biological Science) are eligible.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher in Social Studies||
1) Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with any two of the following subjects as optional OR one of them as a main and any other one as a subsidiary subject: (i) Economics (ii) History (iii) Political Science (iv) Sociology (v) Public Administration (vi) Geography (vii) Commerce (viii) Politics (ix) Social Anthropology (x) Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology (xi) Anthropology (xii) Social Work (xiii) Philosophy (xiv) Psychology OR
2) B.Com from an institution recognized by UGC. AND B.Ed Degree with Social Studies / Social Sciences /Geography / History/ Politics / Political Science / Economics as a Methodology subject from an institution recognized by NCTE.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination of Paper-I, II and III. Marks secured in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III will be counted for preparation of Merit list.
1) The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III of Objective Type and the final selection will be made based on the total marks secured in all the (03) papers in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
2. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests of Paper-I, II & III. For each question for which a wrong answer is given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
3. The syllabus is given in Annexure-III of official Notification.
4. The candidates will be selected and allotted to the Residential Educational Institutions Societies in Telangana State as per the option exercised and as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against available vacancies after verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
5. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
How to apply
Application Fees - Each applicant must pay Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee. However, local applicants of Telangana State belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH have to pay Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) each towards application processing fee and examination fee. Note: BCs, SCs and STs belonging to other States are not entitled to any fee concession and they are not entitled to any kind of reservation. The fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
Modes of Payment - 1) The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE www.treirb.telangana.gov.in and apply online.
2) After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed to the payment gateway.
3) Applicant must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
4) After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No. in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference /correspondence.
i) Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
ii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 7032619292 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iii) For any General Queries please contact the office of the TREI-RB Phone No.040- 23317140 or 040-23317130 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
5) The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making online application -
i). Aadhar card.
ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
iv). School Study Certificate.
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
vi). Local Scheduled Area Certificate (ST Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable.
vii). Pass certificate in TET Paper-II of TS TET/AP TET (up to 02.06.2014)/CTET.
viii). Other certificates if any.
6) The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification-
i). Community Certificate.
ii). Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC.
iii). Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
iv). Local Agency area certificate.
7) The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
a) Medical Certificate for the Blind.
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment.
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopaedically Handicapped Candidates.
The Examinations will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or all erstwhile District headquarters.
For Official Notification, Click here - Official Notification