Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB) has announced job notification for the post of PGT or Post Graduate Teacher. Total Vacancies are 1972 and the last date to apply is 08-08-2018. Online registration will start from 09-07-2018. (तेलंगाना आवासीय शैक्षिक संस्थान भर्ती बोर्ड (टीआरईआईआरबी) ने पीजीटी या पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट टीचर के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 1 9 72 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 08-08-2018 है। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 09-07-2018 से शुरू होगा।)
For TGT posts Follow this link : Trained Graduate Teacher 960 Posts
About TREIRB - Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB) is set up to provide educational empowerment of marginalized children by launching a large number of Social, Tribal, Minority and BC residential schools and degree colleges. They have been collaborating in various spheres to meet the aspirations of students and their parents.
Post details -
|Name of the Post||Name of the Society||Total No of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||472||Rs 31,460- Rs 84,970/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||49||Rs 35,120- Rs 87,130/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society.||16||Rs 31,460- Rs 84,970/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||155||Rs 31,460- Rs 84,970/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society.||1280||Rs 31,460- Rs 84,970/-|
Important Dates -
Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Dt: 09.07.2018.
Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt: 08.08.2018.
Examination schedule would be displayed in the Board Website.
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
To Apply for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher - TGT, Click here - Notification Link
Academic Qualifications -
i) A Post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC. In case of SC / ST /BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45% AND
ii) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or B.A., B.Ed / B.Sc.,B.Ed from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Post Graduate Teacher in Telugu||Two year integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the Telugu; (OR) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University in the Telugu subject.|
|Post Graduate Teacher in Urdu||Two years integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the Urdu ; (OR) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University in the Urdu subject.|
|Post Graduate Teacher in English||Two year integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the English; (OR) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University in the English subject.|
|Post Graduate Teacher in Mathematics||Mathematics/Applied Mathematics /Statistics /Applied Statistics/ Maths & Computer Science/ A.O.Maths (Acharya Nagarjuna University). Provided these candidates should have studied the subject Mathematics at their BA/B.Sc. level|
|Post Graduate Teacher in Physical Sciences||
Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/Applied Electronics/ Nuclear Physics/ M.Sc. (Technology) Engineering Physics with any Specialization/ M.Sc.(Tech. Instrumentation) /Space Physics/ M.Sc(Technical Engineering Physics) / M.Sc.(Tech) Applied Electronics / M.Sc.,(Tech)Electronics / MSc.(Engineering Physics with instrumentation) / Meteorology & Oceanography / M.Sc.(Tech) Co-Physics /M.Sc.(Astro Physics) / Any physics based M.Sc Course of any UGC recognized University. Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic/Organic/Physical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry / Nuclear Chemistry / Environmental Chemistry / Mineral Chemistry / Fertilizers and Agro Chemicals / Phyto Chemistry and Forest Products / Chemistry of Foods and Drugs / Synthetic Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Chemistry(Associates ship exam in chemistry) /Chemistry with Specialization in Petrochemicalsnatural products/Polymer Chemistry/ Drugs and Pharmaceuticals/ Forest Products Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry AND Provided these candidates should have studied Chemistry or Physics at B.Sc.level
|Post Graduate Teacher in Biological Science||Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences / Bio-Sciences / Genetics / Micro-Biology / Bio-Technology/ Modern Biology /Plant Physiology / Plant Sciences/ Environmental Biology / Experimental Biology / Marine Biology/ Molecular Biology / Animal Biology / Biological Sciences/Animal Sciences / Industrial Micro Biology. Provided these candidates should have studied Botany or Zoology at B.Sc. level.|
|Post Graduate Teacher in Social Studies||Economics/History/Political Science/Sociology/Public Administration/ Geography/ Applied Economics / Business Economics/Politics/Public Administration and Politics/Rural Development/Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/M.F.A.(Master of Financial Analysis) provided having B.Com in Graduation level/ OR Commerce with Accountancy / Cost Accounting / Financial Accountancy as a major subject of study. Holders of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics are not eligible|
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination of Paper-I, II and III. Marks secured in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III will be counted for preparation of Merit list.
1) The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III of Objective Type and the final selection will be made based on the total marks secured in all the (03) papers in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
2. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests of Paper-I, II & III. For each question for which a wrong answer is given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
3. The syllabus is given in Annexure-III of official Notification.
4. The candidates will be selected and allotted to the Residential Educational Institutions Societies in Telangana State as per the option exercised and as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against available vacancies after verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
5. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
How to apply
Application Fees - Each applicant must pay Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee. However, local applicants of Telangana State belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH have to pay Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) each towards application processing fee and examination fee. Note: BCs, SCs and STs belonging to other States are not entitled to any fee concession and they are not entitled to any kind of reservation. The fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
Modes of Payment - 1) The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE www.treirb.telangana.gov.in and apply online.
2) After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed to the payment gateway.
3) Applicant must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
4) After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No. in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference /correspondence.
i) Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
ii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 7032619292 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
iii) For any General Queries please contact the office of the TREI-RB Phone No.040- 23317140 or 040-23317130 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making online application -
i). Aadhar card.
ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
iv). School Study Certificate.
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
vi). Local Scheduled Area Certificate (ST Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable.
vii). Pass certificate in TET Paper-II of TS TET/AP TET (up to 02.06.2014)/CTET.
viii). Other certificates if any.
6) The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification-
i). Community Certificate.
ii). Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC.
iii). Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
iv). Local Agency area certificate.
7) The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
a) Medical Certificate for the Blind.
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment.
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopaedically Handicapped Candidates.
The Examinations will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or all erstwhile District headquarters.
For Official Notification, Click here - Official Notification