TNRTP Recruitment has announced job notification for the posts of Chief Operating Officer, Associate Chief Operating Officer, Deputy Chief Operating Officer, District Executive Officer, Young Professional. Total Vacancies for TNRTP Recruitment are 57 and the last date to apply for TNRTP Recruitment is 31-10-2018. Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Project (TNRTP) is a Government of Tamil Nadu initiative, supported by World Bank. The Project will be implemented by an independent society – “Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Society” (TNRTS), under the Rural Development Department, Govt of TN.
टीएनआरटीपी भर्ती ने मुख्य संचालन अधिकारी, एसोसिएट चीफ ऑपरेटिंग ऑफिसर, डिप्टी चीफ ऑपरेटिंग ऑफिसर, जिला कार्यकारी अधिकारी, यंग प्रोफेशनल के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। टीएनआरटीपी भर्ती के लिए कुल रिक्तियां 57 हैं और टीएनआरटीपी भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 31-10-2018 है। तमिलनाडु ग्रामीण परिवर्तन परियोजना (टीएनआरटीपी) तमिलनाडु की एक सरकार है, जो विश्व बैंक द्वारा समर्थित है। यह परियोजना एक स्वतंत्र समाज - "तमिलनाडु ग्रामीण परिवर्तन समिति" (टीएनआरटीएस) द्वारा ग्रामीण विकास विभाग, टीएन सरकार के तहत लागू की जाएगी।
TNRTP Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Project implementation||01||50 years||Rs 1,50,000- 2,00,000/-|
|Associate COO - Enterprise business financing||01||50 years||Rs 1,00,000- 1,50,000/-|
|Associate COO - Skills and Jobs||01||50 years||Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Deputy COO - Enterprise Ecosystem Development||01||50 years||Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Deputy COO - Business Innovations||01||50 years||Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Deputy COO - Skills and jobs||01||50 years||Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Deputy COO -EDP & Partnership||01||50 years||Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Deputy COO - Accounts||01||50 years||Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Deputy COO - M&E/MIS||01||50 years||Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Deputy COO - Environment & Social Management Framework (ESMF)||01||50 years||Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,00,000/-|
|District Executive Officer||18||45 years||Rs.75,000 to Rs.1,25,000/-|
|Young Professional||29||30 years||Rs.45,000 to Rs.60,000/-|
TNRTP Recruitment Contract Details -
All Positions are offered on a contract basis for a maximum of two years.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Project implementation||
i) 12+ years' experience.
i) Implementation, Coordination and Monitoring Experience of a Project that has implementation scope beyond 10 districts.
|Associate COO - Enterprise business financing||
i) 12+ years' experience.
|Associate COO - Skills and Jobs||
i) 12+ years' experience.
|Deputy COO - Enterprise Ecosystem Development||
|Deputy COO - Business Innovations||
|Deputy COO - Skills and jobs||
|Deputy COO -EDP & Partnership||
|Deputy COO - Accounts||
|Deputy COO - M&E/MIS||
|Deputy COO - Environment & Social Management Framework (ESMF)||
|District Executive Officer||
Masters in Business Administration (preferably Tier 1).
For positions 4 to 12 – proficiency in reading, writing and speaking in Tamil is mandatory.
For COO and Associate COO Positions -
For the position of COO and Associate COOs, candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria would be called for a presentation and Interview. In case the number of candidates shortlisted is more, a preliminary round of Interviews would be conducted by the Head Hunting Agency and based on the merit list prepared after this Interview, a final presentation cum Interview would be conducted for such candidates in a ratio not more than 1:10.
For All Other Positions:
For all other positions (Deputy COOs, DEOs and YP), the first stage of the selection process would consist of a written test.
The written test will carry a weight of 85% of the total overall score. The written test would be a multiple-choice objective test. The Multiple choice objective written test would consist of questions related to the following:
- Position/ Domain Knowledge & Experience (for that position)
- Questions related to General awareness about issues of social and rural development in TN& India.
- Questions related to IQ, covering quantitative aptitude, reasoning, data interpretation and Computer literacy etc.
The written test would have a minimum cut-off score of 40%.
- Based on the score obtained in the written test, those candidates scoring above the cut-off score would be called for the second round of selection process in the ratio of 1:3 per vacancy for the position. For positions with single vacancy, candidates may be called in the ratio of 1:10.
- Before the start of the second stage of selection process, all details provided by candidates in their online application - (reservation category, domicile, age proof, education proof, work experience proof) who have been provisionally shortlisted will be verified against original documents.
- The Second stage of selection process would consist of Personal Interviews. The Personal Interview would carry a weightage of 15% of the overall score.
- Based on the score obtained by the candidates in the written test, and Personal Interview, a category wise merit list would be prepared for each position
- All expenses incurred to attend this selection process shall be borne by the candidates themselves.
How to apply
1) The candidate may apply online through the website- https://www.sids.co.in/tnrtp/
2) Candidate needs to register and upload scanned image and signature.
3) After successful registration candidate can log in and fill their application form and submit.
4) The last date to apply is 31-10-2018
Click here for Eligibility Criteria for Post 1 to 3- Eligibility Criteria
Click here for Eligibility Criteria for Post 4 to 12- Eligibility Criteria