TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Senior Chemist under the Post Code No. 1881. The advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO.14/2018. The total no. of posts announced is 02. And the last date to apply for the post is 05 September 2018.
टीएनपीएससी तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग ने पोस्ट कोड संख्या 1881 के तहत वरिष्ठ रसायनज्ञ पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। विज्ञापन अधिसूचना सं .4 / 2018 के तहत दिया गया है। कुल संख्या पदों की घोषणा 02 है। और पद के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 05 सितंबर 2018 है।
About TNPSC- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state's public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India.
|Name of posts||No of posts||Salary||Last Date|
|Senior Chemist||02||Rs.56,100 –1,77,500||05 September 2018.|
|Date of Notification||06.08.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||05.09.2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||07.09.2018|
|Date of Paper –I (Chemistry) and Paper-II (General Studies)||03.11.2018 FN|
The Candidates must possess the qualifications like a Post Graduate degree in Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry or an Associateship Diploma of the Institute of Chemists and also have a practical experience in the Analysis of Industrial Products for a period of not less than three years.
The selection procedure will in the stages i.e.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
- Documents Verification.
The final selection will be based on the marks obtained together in Oral and Written Examination. The details of the test are given as-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for SCs, SC(A), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCM||Minimum qualifying marks for Others|
PAPER – I (Objective Type) (PG Degree Standard) (200 questions) Chemistry (Code No.244)
PAPER – II General Studies (PG Degree Standard) – 100 questions (General Studies - 75 questions Aptitude & Mental Ability Test - 25 questions) (SSLC Standard) Interview & Record.
|3 Hours 2 Hours||
After, the Written test selected candidates will be called for Interview.
How to apply
The applicants need to apply Online. If you are one of the aspirants you can follow the steps below to apply for the post.
Steps to apply Online-
- Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website.
- Click on "Apply Online" given against the post.
- For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard.
- Click on One Time Registration given on the window.
- It will take you to the new window.
- Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- Fill in your particulars.
- Click on "Save and Continue".
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature and the Testimonials.
- Then again go to the official website and log in using the unique ID and Password provided at the time of registration.
- Then select the post applying for.
- Print the application form.
- Pay the fee.
The examination fee of Rs 150 is to be paid online through State Bank of India or Indian Bank. Note that the fee for schedule cast and PWD candidates are exempted.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification