TNPSC Recruitment 2018 or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Lecturer Posts in Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. The total number of 03 posts are declared by Public Commission (TNPSC Recruitment) And the advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO.25/2018. And the last date to apply for the post for TNPSC Recruitment is 11 November 2018.
TNPSC ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2018 அல்லது தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணைக்குழு நேரடி அறிவிப்பு மீது தமிழ்நாடு விரிவுரையாளர் பதவிக்கு அறிவிப்பு அறிவித்துள்ளது. மொத்தம் 03 பதிவுகள் பொது ஆணைக்குழு (டி.என்.பி.எஸ்.சி.சி. ஆட்சேர்ப்பு) மூலம் அறிவிக்கப்பட்டு, விளம்பரம் அறிவிப்பு NO.25 / 2018 ன் கீழ் வழங்கப்படுகிறது. TNPSC பணியிடங்களுக்கான பதவிக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்க கடைசி தேதி நவம்பர் 11, 2008 ஆகும்.
Distribution of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Name of the posts||Name of the Service and Code No.||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Lecturer in Statistics (Post Code No.3023)||
Tamil Nadu Medical Service (Service code No.048)
Level - 22
Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Revised Scale of Pay)
TNPSC Recruitment Important Dates-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Oct 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 Nov 2018 11:59 PM|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank)||13 Nov 2018|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||12 Jan 2019 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM|
Click here for the post of Junior Inspector 30 posts - Notification Link
1. Master's Degree in Statistics
2. Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
(i) Written Examination and
(ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory.
The details of the test are given as-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection Others|
PAPER – I (Objective Type) (PG Degree Standard) (200 questions)
Statistics (Code No. 251)
PAPER – II General Studies (PG Degree Standard) - 100 questions
(General Studies - 75 questions
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test - 25 questions) (SSLC Standard)
Interview & Record
After, the Written test selected candidates will be called for Interview.
Two types of question papers will be set.
One type of paper will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General English (100 items). The other will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items).
Applicants are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25) 100 items on General Studies.
The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil / General English will be set in the respective languages.
Centres of Examination -
The written examination will be held at the following Centres:-
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.150/- for One Time Registration in the TSPSC website. Applicants who have already registered in the One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
Examination Fee:- For Preliminary Examination- Rs.200/- can be paid through the Debit Card/Credit Card or Netbanking etc.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI
How to Apply -
1. Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website and Click on "Apply Online" given against the post, For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard. And the Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
2) Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
3) Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
4) Candidates need to fill in the required details.
5) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
6) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
7) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8) Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
b) Candidates Signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
9) To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification