TNPSC Recruitment 2019 or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer Posts in Tamil Nadu Employment and Training Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. The total number of 06 posts are declared by Public Commission (TNPSC Recruitment) And the advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO. 02/2019. And the last date to apply for the post for TNPSC Recruitment is 30 January 2019.
TNPSC ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2019 அல்லது தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணைக்குழு தமிழ்நாட்டின் நேரடி வேலைவாய்ப்பு மற்றும் தமிழ்நாடு வேலைவாய்ப்பு மற்றும் பயிற்சி துணைச் சேவை, தமிழ்நாட்டின் மேற்பார்வை மற்றும் கூட்டு பயிற்சி உத்தியோகத்தர் பதவிகளுக்கான அறிவிப்பு ஒன்றை அறிவித்துள்ளது. மொத்தம் 06 பதிவுகள் பொது ஆணைக்குழு (டி.என்.பி.எஸ்.சி.சி ஆட்சேர்ப்பு) மூலம் அறிவிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. 02/2019. TNPSC பணியிடங்களுக்கு விண்ணப்பிப்பதற்கான இறுதி தேதி 30 ஜனவரி 2019 ஆகும்.
Distribution of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Name of the posts||Name of the Service and Code No.||Total no of posts||Salary||Age Limit|
|Hostel Superintendent - cum- Physical Training Officer (Code No.1731 )||
Tamil Nadu Employment and Training Subordinate Service (Code No.028)
*1(GT)(G) (B) (2017-2018)
|Rs 35,400 - Rs 1,12,400/- (Level-11)||Max 30 years (Age relaxation as per GOI)|
TNPSC Recruitment Important Dates-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Jan 2019|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||01 Feb 2019|
|Dates of Written Examination of Paper-I (Subject Paper) (Diploma Standard)||27 Apr 2019 from 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Dates of Written Examination of Paper – II (General Studies) (Diploma Standard)||27 Apr 2019 from 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Must possess a Diploma in Physical Education issued by any University or Institution.
Must possess the Teacher’s Certificate in Physical Education (Higher Grade) and Teaching Experience for a period of not less than one year.
Must have been declared eligible for admission to the College course of Study under the old 11-year schooling or Must have been declared eligible for admission to the Higher Secondary Course under the present 10-year schooling. (G.O.(Ms).No.260, Employment Service Department, dated 17.12.1985).
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
The details of the test are given as-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC and BC||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection for ‘Others’|
Paper- I (Subject Paper) (Diploma Standard) (200 Questions)
Paper - II (General Studies) (100 Questions)
Interview and Records
After, the Written test selected candidates will be called for Interview.
Two types of question papers will be set.
The question paper in Paper - I and II will be set both in Tamil and English.
Centres of Examination -
The written examination will be held at the following Centres:-
|DISTRICT||CODE NO||DISTRICT||CODE NO|
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.150/- for One Time Registration in the TSPSC website. Applicants who have already registered in the One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
Examination Fee:- For Preliminary Examination- Rs.100/-.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI
How to Apply -
1. Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website and Click on "Apply Online" given against the post, For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard. And the Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
2) Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
3) Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
4) Candidates need to fill in the required details.
5) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
6) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
7) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8) Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
b) Candidates Signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
9) To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification