TNPSC Recruitment 2019 or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. The total number of 580 posts are declared by Public Commission (TNPSC Recruitment) And the advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO.35/2018. And the last date to apply for the post for TNPSC Recruitment is 27 January 2019.
TNPSC ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2019 அல்லது தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணைக்குழு தமிழ்நாடு வேளாண்மை விரிவாக்க துணை இயக்குநர் பதவிக்கு அறிவிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. மொத்தம் 580 பதிவுகள் பொது ஆணைக்குழு (டி.என்.பி.எஸ்.சி.சி. ஆட்சேர்ப்பு) மூலம் அறிவிக்கப்பட்டு, விளம்பரம் அறிவிப்பு NO.35 / 2018 இன் கீழ் வழங்கப்படுகிறது. TNPSC பணியிடங்களுக்கான பதவிக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்க கடைசி தேதி 27 ஜனவரி 2019 ஆகும்.
Distribution of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Name of the posts||Name of the Service and Code No.||Total no of posts||Salary||Age Limit|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer (2016-2019) (Post Code No.3101)||
Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service (Code No.102)
|570 + 6 (Carried Forward vacancies)||(Rs.20600-65500) (Level - 10)||Max 30 years (Age relaxation as per GOI)|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for ST candidates only) (Post Code No.3101)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service (Code No.102)||4 (ST) (Shortfall vacancies)||(Rs.20600-65500) (Level - 10)||Max 30 years (Age relaxation as per GOI)|
TNPSC Recruitment Important Dates-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 Jan 2019|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||29 Jan 2019|
|Dates of Written Examination of Paper-I (Basics of Engineering)||07 Apr 2019 from 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Dates of Written Examination of Paper – II (General Studies)||07 Apr 2019 from 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Click here for the post of District Educational Officer 20 posts - Notification Link
Click here for the post of Inspector of Salt & Store Keeper 02 posts - Notification Link
(i) Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
(ii) Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
The details of the test are given as-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC and BC||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection for ‘Others’|
Paper - I
(100 Questions) (Code No.003)
After, the Written test selected candidates will be called for Interview.
Two types of question papers will be set.
The question paper in Paper - I and II will be set both in Tamil and English.
Centres of Examination -
The written examination will be held at the following Centres:-
|DISTRICT||CODE NO||DISTRICT||CODE NO||DISTRICT||CODE NO|
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.150/- for One Time Registration in the TSPSC website. Applicants who have already registered in the One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
Examination Fee:- For Preliminary Examination- Rs.100/-.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI
How to Apply -
1. Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website and Click on "Apply Online" given against the post, For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard. And the Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
2) Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
3) Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
4) Candidates need to fill in the required details.
5) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
6) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
7) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8) Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
b) Candidates Signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
9) To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification