TNPSC Recruitment 2018 or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Statistical Inspector under the Post Code No. 1697 in the Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Subordinate Service. The advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO.17/2018. The total no. of posts announced is 13. And the last date to apply for the post is 26 September 2018.
TNPSC రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2018 లేదా తమిళనాడు జంతువుల హస్పాండరి సబార్డినేట్ సర్వీస్లో పోస్ట్ కోడ్ నెం. 1697 కింద స్టాటిస్టికల్ ఇన్స్పెక్టర్ పదవికి నోటిఫికేషన్ను తమిళనాడు పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ ప్రకటించింది. నోటిఫికేషన్ NO.17 / 2018 క్రింద ప్రకటన ఇవ్వబడింది. మొత్తం సంఖ్య. పోస్ట్లను ప్రకటించారు 13. మరియు పోస్ట్ కోసం దరఖాస్తు చివరి తేదీ 26 సెప్టెంబర్ 2018.
|Date of Notification||28.08.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||26.09.2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||28.09.2018|
Date and Time of Written Examination
Paper – I (Subject Paper) (Degree Standard) and Paper – II (General Studies) (Degree Standard)
The Interested Candidates must possess a Degree from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, with Statistics or Mathematics as the main subjects.
The selection procedure will in the stages i.e.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
- Documents Verification.
The final selection will be based on the marks obtained together in Oral and Written Examination. The details of the test are given as-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for SCs, SC(A), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCM||Minimum qualifying marks for Others|
Paper – I (Objective Type) (PG Degree Standard) (200 questions) Related to Statistics (Code No.274) (OR) Mathematics (Code No.276).
Paper – II General Studies (PG Degree Standard) – 100 questions (General Studies - 75 questions Aptitude & Mental Ability Test - 25 questions) (SSLC Standard).
Interview & Record.
|3 Hours 2 Hours||
After, the Written test selected candidates will be called for Interview.
How to apply
The applicants need to apply Online. If you are one of the aspirants you can follow the steps below to apply for the post.
Steps to apply Online-
- Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website
- Click on "Apply Online" given against the post.
- For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard.
- Click on One Time Registration given on the window.
- It will take you to the new window.
- Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- Fill in your particulars.
- Click on "Save and Continue".
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature and the Testimonials.
- Then again go to the official website and log in using the unique ID and Password provided at the time of registration.
- Then select the post applying for.
- Choose Your Exam Center which is near to the Candidate.
- Print the application form.
- Pay the fee.
The examination fee of Rs 150 is to be paid online through State Bank of India or Indian Bank. Note that the fee for schedule cast and PWD candidates are exempted.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification