TNPSC Recruitment 2018 or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Librarian Posts in Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. The total number of 29 posts are declared by Public Commission (TNPSC Recruitment) And the advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO.33/2018. And the last date to apply for the post for TNPSC Recruitment is 16 December 2018.
TNPSC ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2018 அல்லது தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணையம் தமிழ்நாட்டில் லைப்ரரி பதிவுகள் பதவிக்கு நேரடி அறிவிப்பை அறிவித்துள்ளது. மொத்தம் 29 பதிவுகள் பொது ஆணையத்தால் (டி.என்.பி.எஸ்.சி.சி ஆட்சேர்ப்பு) அறிவிக்கப்பட்டு, விளம்பரம் அறிவிப்பு NO.33 / 2018 இன் கீழ் வழங்கப்படுகிறது. TNPSC பணியிடங்களுக்கான பதவிக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்க கடைசி தேதி டிசம்பர் 16, 168 ஆகும்.
Distribution of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Name of the posts||Name of the Service||Salary||No. of vacancies|
|Librarian Grade-I in Industries and Commerce Department||Tamil Nadu Industries Subordinate Service||Rs.36200- 114800/-||01|
|Librarian in the Agriculture Department||Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service||Rs.36200- 114800/-||02|
|Film Librarian in Agriculture Department||Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service||Rs.36200- 114800/-||01|
|Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-I for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department||Tamil Nadu Educational Subordinate Service||Rs.36200- 114800/-||05|
|Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-II for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department||Tamil Nadu Educational Subordinate Service||Rs.19500- 62000/-||19|
|Librarian in Legislative Assembly Secretariat||Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service||Rs.56900- 180500/-||01|
TNPSC Recruitment Important Dates-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 Nov 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Dec 2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||18 Dec 2018|
|Date and Time of Written Examination of Paper- I||23 Feb 2019 from 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Date and Time of Written Examination of Paper- II||23 Feb 2019 from 02:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M|
There is a detailed list of the Name of the posts and educational details required for the posts are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational Requirements|
|1||Librarian Grade-I||Must possess a degree in Arts or Science or Commerce from University recognized by the University Grants Commission. and Must possess a degree in Library Science from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission, or from a recognized Institution or Board.|
|2||Librarian and Film Librarian (Agriculture)||Must possess a degree and Must possess B.Lib Science Degree|
|3||Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-I and Grade – II||A Bachelor’s Degree of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission. and A Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
|4||Librarian (Legislative Assembly)||Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any subject and a degree in Library and Information Science of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
(i) Written Examination and
(ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory.
The details of the test are given as-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC and BC||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection for ‘Others’|
Paper –I (200 Questions) (Code No. 266) Library and Information Science (B.L.I.S) (Degree Standard)
GENERAL STUDIES (Code No. 003) General Studies (Degree Standard) – 75 Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions.
Interview and Records
After, the Written test selected candidates will be called for Interview.
Centres of Examination -
The written examination will be held at the following Centres:-
|Test Center||Test Code|
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.150/- for One Time Registration in the TSPSC website. Applicants who have already registered in the One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
Examination Fee:- For Preliminary Examination- Rs.150/- can be paid through the Debit Card/Credit Card or Netbanking etc.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI
How to Apply -
1. Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website and Click on "Apply Online" given against the post, For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard. And the Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
2) Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
3) Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
4) Candidates need to fill in the required details.
5) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
6) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
7) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8) Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
b) Candidates Signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
9) To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification.