TNPSC Recruitment 2018 or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Draughtsman in the Town and Country Planning Department of the Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service. The advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO.30/2018. The total no. of posts is declared as 53 posts by Public Commission. And the last date to apply for the post is 28 November 2018.
टीएनपीएससी भर्ती 2018 या तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग ने तमिलनाडु टाउन और देश नियोजन अधीनस्थ सेवा के टाउन और देश नियोजन विभाग में ड्राफ्ट्समैन के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। विज्ञापन अधिसूचना सं .03 / 2018 के तहत दिया गया है। कुल संख्या सार्वजनिक आयोग द्वारा पदों की 53 पदों के रूप में घोषित किया गया है। और पद के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 28 नवंबर 2018 है।
TNSPC Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|Name of the posts||Name of the Service and Code No.||Total no of posts||Salary|
|DRAUGHTSMAN, GRADE-III in the Town and Country Planning Department (Code No. 2114)||
Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service (Code No.066)
TNPSC Recruitment Important Dates-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30.10.2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28.11. 2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||30.11.2018|
Date and Time of Written Examination Paper-1
03.02.2019 from10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
03.02.2019 from 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
The Candidate must hold the educational qualifications from among these details any of them and they are:-
- Must possess a Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- Must possess a Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- Any other Qualification Equivalent to the qualifications.
They must also possess the Experience in Civil Engineering Field for a period of not less than 3 years.
Selection will be made in two successive stages for both the posts i.e.,
(i) Written Examination and
(ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory.
For the posts of Assistant Director of Horticulture:- The details of the test are given as-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection to all Communities|
i. Paper - I (Any one of the following subjects) (Subject Paper) (Diploma Standard) (200 Questions)
i) Town & Country Planning (Post Diploma Standard) (CodeNo.325) (OR)
ii) Architectural Assistantship (Diploma Standard) (Code No.323) (OR)
iii) Civil Engineering (Diploma Standard) (Code No.299)
ii. Paper-II (General Studies) (Diploma Standard) (100 Questions) General Studies (Diploma Standard) – 75 Questions AND Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
Interview and Records
171 marks for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs
228 for Others
Centres of Examination -
The written examination will be held at the following Centres:-
|Centre Code||Name of the Centre|
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.150/- for One Time Registration in the TSPSC website. Applicants who have already registered in the One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
Examination Fee:- For Preliminary Examination- Rs.150/- can be paid through the Debit Card/Credit Card or Netbanking etc.
How to Apply -
1. Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website and Click on "Apply Online" given against the post, For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard. And the Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
2) Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
3) Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
4) Candidates need to fill in the required details.
5) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
6) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
7) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8) Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
b) Candidates Signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
9) To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification