TNPSC Recruitment 2018 or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor under the Post Code No.1797 in the Tamil Nadu General Service. The advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO.23/2018. The total no. of posts is declared as 46 by Public Commission. And the last date to apply for the post is 31 October 2018.
TNPSC రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2018 లేదా తమిళనాడు జనరల్ సర్వీస్లో పోస్ట్ కోడ్ No.1797 కింద అసిస్టెంట్ పబ్లిక్ ప్రాసిక్యూటర్ పదవికి నోటిఫికేషన్ ప్రకటించింది. ప్రకటన నోటిఫికేషన్ NO.23 / 2018 కింద ఇవ్వబడింది. మొత్తం సంఖ్య. పోస్టులను పబ్లిక్ కమీషన్ ద్వారా 46 గా ప్రకటించారు. మరియు పోస్ట్ కోసం దరఖాస్తు చివరి తేదీ 31 అక్టోబర్ 2018.
Category Wise Distribution of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise Distribution||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II||including 3 carried forward vacancies viz., ST(G)-PSTM, BC(OBCM)(G)- DAPLD/LC/DF/AC, BC-M (G)||46 posts||Rs.56100 -177500 (Level 22)|
|Date of Notification||03.10.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||31.10.2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||02.11.2018|
Date and Time of Preliminary Exam
|05.01.2019 F.N and 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 NOON|
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a B.L. degree and must be a member of the Bar also possess adequate knowledge of Tamil. The Candidates Must have had an active practice in ‘criminal courts’ for a period of not less than five years.
The Selection process depends upon the (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination, (ii) Main Examination and (iii) Viva–Voce Test.
Preliminary Examination:- The paper consists of 2 Hours and a maximum of 100 marks. The question paper will be set in both English and Tamil.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Law -- I||20||20|
|Law -- II||20||20|
|Law -- III||20||20|
|Law -- IV||20||20|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability||20||20|
Main Examination:- The paper consists of 3 Hours each and a maximum of 460 marks. The question paper will be set in both English and Tamil.
|Law -- I Paper-I||3 Hours||100|
|Law -- II Paper-II||3 Hours||100|
|Law -- III Paper-III||3 Hours||100|
|Law -- IV Paper-IV||3 Hours||100|
|PART – B ORAL TEST (INTERVIEW)||-||60|
After Qualifying both Examinations the Candidates will be called for Interview.
Note:- Main Written Examination will be held in Chennai only.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.150/- for One Time Registration in the TSPSC website. Applicants who have already registered in the One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
Examination Fee:- For Preliminary Examination- Rs.100/- can be paid through the Debit Card/Credit Card or Netbanking etc. The Candidates those who qualified in the Preliminary Examination will have of pay Rs.200/- for the Main Examination.
The applicants need to apply Online. If you are one of the aspirants you can follow the steps below to apply for the post.
Steps to apply Online-
- Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website
- Click on "Apply Online" given against the post.
- For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard.
- Click on One Time Registration given on the window.
- It will take you to the new window.
- Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- Fill in your particulars like Name, age, Address etc.
- Click on "Save and Continue".
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature and the Testimonials in the given prescribed size.
- Then again go to the official website and log in using the unique ID and Password provided at the time of registration.
- Then select the post applying for.
- Choose Your Exam Center which is near to the Candidate.
- Print the application form for future use.
- Pay the Application fee.
The examination fee of Rs 150 is to be paid online through State Bank of India or Indian Bank. Note that the fee for schedule cast and PWD candidates are exempted.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification