TNPSC Recruitment 2018 or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Assistant Jailor in Prison Department under the Post Code No.2280 in the Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service. The total number of 30 posts are declared by Public Commission And the advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO.24/2018. And the last date to apply for the post is 07 November 2018.
टीएनपीएससी भर्ती 2018 या तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग ने तमिलनाडु जेल अधीनस्थ सेवा में पोस्ट कोड संख्या -280 के तहत जेल विभाग में सहायक जेलर के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। सार्वजनिक आयोग द्वारा 30 पदों की कुल संख्या घोषित की गई है और विज्ञापन अधिसूचना सं। 24/2018 के तहत दिया गया है। और पोस्ट के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 07 नवंबर 2018 है।
Distribution of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Name of the posts||Distribution||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Assistant Jailor in Prison Department||
1. Assistant Jailor (Men) – 16
2. Assistant Jailor (Women) - 14
|30 posts||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Date of Notification||08.10.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||07.11.2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||09.11.2018|
Date and Time of Written Examination
Paper – I (Subject Paper) and Paper – II (General Studies)
10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.
The Candidates should possess SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree for the posts and also possess adequate knowledge of Tamil. They should also have the following physical Requirements of the posts:-
|Category||Height (Not less than)||Height (Not less than)||Chest Measurement not less than (around the chest) (Minimum Difference 5 cms for all categories)||-||-||-|
|For all Communities (Except SC, SC(A) and ST)||For SC, SC(A) and ST||All communities (except SC, SC(A) and ST)||For SC, SC(A) and ST||All communities (except SC, SC(A) and ST)||For SC, SC(A) and ST|
|Male||168cms||160 cms||81 cms||79 cms||86 cms||84 cms|
|Female||159 cms||157 cms||-||-||-||-|
The selection procedure will in the stages i.e.
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification.
The final selection will be based on the marks obtained together in Oral and Written Examination. The details of the test are given as-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for SCs, SC(A), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCM||Minimum qualifying marks for Others|
Paper-I (Degree Standard) (Objective Type) (200 items)
1. Constitution and Human Rights
2. Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu
3. Socio-Economic issues in India / Tamil Nadu
4. Current issues at National Level
5. Current issues at State Level
Paper-II (Degree Standard) (Objective Type)
1. General Studies – 75 items
2. Aptitude and Mental Ability Test – 25 items
3. General Tamil / General English – 100 items (SSLC Standard)=200 items
Interview & Record.
|3 Hours 3 Hours||
After, the Written test selected candidates will be called for Interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.150/- for One Time Registration in the TSPSC website. Applicants who have already registered in the One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
Examination Fee:- For Preliminary Examination- Rs.150/- can be paid through the Debit Card/Credit Card or Netbanking etc.
Steps to apply Online:-
1. Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website and Click on "Apply Online" given against the post, For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard. And the Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
2) Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
3) Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
4) Candidates need to fill in the required details.
5) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
6) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
7) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8) Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
9) To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification