TNPSC Recruitment 2018 or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Architectural Assistant/Planning Assistant under the Post Code No.2108 in the Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service. The advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO.18/2018. The total no. of posts announced is 13. And the last date to apply for the post is 10 October 2018.
TNPSC రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2018 లేదా తమిళనాడు టౌన్ మరియు కంట్రీ ప్లానింగ్ సబార్డినేట్ సర్వీస్లో పోస్ట్ కోడ్ నెం .2108 క్రింద వాస్తుకళ సహాయక / ప్రణాళికా సహాయక పదవికి తమిళనాడు పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ నోటిఫికేషన్ను ప్రకటించింది. నోటి నోటిఫికేషన్ NO.18 / 2018 క్రింద ప్రకటన ఇవ్వబడింది. మొత్తం సంఖ్య. పోస్ట్లను ప్రకటించారు 13. మరియు పోస్ట్ కోసం దరఖాస్తు చివరి తేదీ 10 అక్టోబర్ 2018.
Category Wise Distribution of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise Distribution||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Architectural Assistant/Planning Assistant||GT (G):2, GT (G) (PSTM):1, GT (W):1, BC (G):2, BC (W):1, MBC /DC (G):2, MBC/ DC (W):1, SC (G):1, SC (W):1, SC(A)(W)(PSTM):1||13 posts||Rs.37,700 - 119500 /- (Level-20)|
|Date of Notification||11.09.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||10.10.2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||12.10.2018|
Date and Time of Written Examination
Paper – I (Subject Paper) (Degree Standard) and Paper – II (General Studies) (Degree Standard)
The Candidates interested in the posts of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 must possess a Degree of Master of Town planning or its equivalent. (Or) Associate Membership of the Institute of Town Planners of India or Institute of Architects of India. (Or) A Degree in Civil Engineering (Or) A Degree in Architecture. (Or) An A.M.I.E. (Civil) (i.e.). Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers (India). It is desirable for the Candidates to have an adequate knowledge in Tamil.
The selection procedure will in the stages i.e.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
- Documents Verification.
The final selection will be based on the marks obtained together in Oral and Written Examination. The details of the test are given as-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for SCs, SC(A), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCM||Minimum qualifying marks for Others|
Paper – I (200 Questions)
Anyone of the following subjects (i) Town Planning (P.G. Standard) (Code No.153) (or)
(ii) Architecture (Degree Standard) (Code No.154) (or) (iii) Civil Engineering (Degree Standard) (Code No.155)
Paper – II GENERAL STUDIES (Code No. 003) (100 Questions) General Studies (Degree Standard) – 75 Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
Interview & Record.
|3 Hours 2 Hours||
After, the Written test selected candidates will be called for Interview.
How to apply
The applicants need to apply Online. If you are one of the aspirants you can follow the steps below to apply for the post.
Steps to apply Online-
- Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website
- Click on "Apply Online" given against the post.
- For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard.
- Click on One Time Registration given on the window.
- It will take you to the new window.
- Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- Fill in your particulars like Name, age, Address etc.
- Click on "Save and Continue".
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature and the Testimonials.
- Then again go to the official website and log in using the unique ID and Password provided at the time of registration.
- Then select the post applying for.
- Choose Your Exam Center which is near to the Candidate.
- Print the application form for future use.
- Pay the Application fee.
The examination fee of Rs 150 is to be paid online through State Bank of India or Indian Bank. Note that the fee for schedule cast and PWD candidates are exempted.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification