TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the post of Forest Apprentice under the Post Code No. 1652. The advertisement is given under NOTIFICATION NO.12/2018. The total no. of posts announced is 158. the last date to apply for the post is 01 August 2018.
टीएनपीएससी तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग ने पोस्ट कोड संख्या 1652 के तहत वन अपरेंटिस के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। विज्ञापन अधिसूचना सं .2 / 2018 के तहत दिया गया है। कुल संख्या पदों की घोषणा 158 है। पद के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 01 अगस्त 2018 है।
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state's public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. TNPSC operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution of India.
|Date of Notification||04.07.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||01.08.2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||03.08.2018|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||23.09.2018 to 30.09.2018|
The interested candidates must possess
- Educational Qualifications- Bachelors with Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized institution/University.
Category Height (not less than) Chest Measurement on full expiration, not less than Chest Measurement on full inspiration, not less than Chest Measurement Difference not less than Men 163 cms 84 cms 89 cms 05 cms Women 150 cms 79 cms 84 cms 05 cms
The applicant should possess knowledge of Tamil.
Applicants selected for appointment to this post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness of Standard I
The selection procedure will in the stages i.e.
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Oral Test
The final selection will be based on the marks obtained together in Oral and Written Examination. The details of the test are given as-
|Subject||Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for SCs, SC(A), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCM||Minimum qualifying marks for Others|
Paper-IOptional Subject – 1
PaperII- optional Subject - 2
Compulsory Subject Paper-III General Studies + Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
Interview and Record
Any two optional subjects from the following 17 subjects given below subject to the conditions that the applicant shall not be allowed to take more than one subject in the same group:-
- Group I
1. Agriculture (Code No.284)
2. Horticulture (CodeNo.278)
3. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Code No. 296)
- Group II
4. Computer Applications (Code No.288)
5. Computer Science (Code No.286)
- Group III
6. Mathematics (CodeNo.276)
7. Statistics (Code No.274)
- Other Subjects
8. Botany (Code No.268)
9. Chemistry (Code No.243)
10. Engineering (Code No. 230)
11. Environmental Science (Code No.298)
12. Forestry (Code No.283)
13. Geology (Code No.239)
14. Marine Biology (Code No.293)
15. Physics (Code No.241)
16. Wildlife biology (Code No.291)
17. Zoology (Code No.270)
How to apply
The applicants need to apply Online. If you are one of the aspirants you can follow the steps below to apply for the post.
Steps to apply Online-
- Go to the official website of TNPSC i.e. Website
- Click on "Apply Online" given against the post.
- For applying any post in TNPSC candidate must possess OTR i.e. One Time Registration and applicant dashboard.
- Click on One Time Registration given on the window.
- It will take you to the new window.
- Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- Fill in your particulars.
- Click on "Save and Continue".
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature and the Testimonials.
- Then again go to the official website and log in using the unique ID and Password provided at the time of registration.
- Then select the post applying for.
- Print the application form.
- Pay the fee.
The examination fee of Rs 150 is to be paid online through State Bank of India or Indian Bank. Note that the fee for schedule cast and PWD candidates are exempted.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Link