TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 or Government of Tamil Nadu Forest Department announced a notification for the posts of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department. The total of 878 posts is declared by the posts. The notification of the posts is given in Advertisement No. 2/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is 05 November 2018.
TNFUSRC ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2018 அல்லது தமிழ்நாடு வனத்துறை திணைக்களம் தமிழக வனத் திணைக்களத்தில் வனப்பாதுகாப்பு மற்றும் வனப்பாதுகாப்பிற்கான ஓட்டுனர் உரிமம் பெற்றவர்களுக்கான அறிவிப்பு ஒன்றை அறிவித்துள்ளது. மொத்தம் 878 இடுகைகள் அறிவிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளன. பதிவுகள் அறிவிப்பு விளம்பர எண் 2/2018 இல் கொடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. பதிவுகள் விண்ணப்பிக்க கடைசி தேதி 05 நவம்பர் 2018 ஆகும்.
The details of the TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Code No||Name of the posts||Total posts||Salary|
|02||Forest Guard||726 posts||Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-|
|03||Forest Guard with Driving Licence||152 posts||Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-|
Distribution of the posts are:-
|Name of the posts||GT||BC||BCM||MBC/DC||SC||SC(A)||ST||Total posts|
|Forest Guard||225||192||25||145||110||22||7||726 posts|
|Forest Guard with Driving Licence||47||40||5||30||23||5||2||152 posts|
Important Dates are:-
|Date of Notification||06.10.2018|
|Commencement of Online Application||15.10.2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||05.11.2018 (Time:5.00PM)|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee i. Online Payment||05.11.2018 (Time:5.00PM)|
|ii. By challan at designated Indian Bank branches||07.11.2018 (Time: 2.00 PM)|
|Date of Online Computer-based Examination||Will be announced|
For details of the posts of Forester Recruitment 2018 300 posts Check Notification:- Notification
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess the following educational qualifications like:-
For the posts of Forest Guard:- The Candidates must hold a pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
For the posts of Forest Guard with a Driving Licence:- The Candidates must hold a pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects also possess a valid Driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority.
They must have a Certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possesses experience in the driving of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving license. iv. Must possess basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles. It is mandatory that they have a visual standard specified below without glasses.
|Vision||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0.5||0.5 (Snellen)|
The Selection process for the Candidates is depended upon the Online Examination, and after the successful candidates will be called for appearing in Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification, and personality Test in 1:3 ratio for final selection.
Online Test Details:- Scheme and Procedure are described below. The question paper will be set in both English and Tamil.
|Subject||Time & Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge||10.00 A.M. To 01.00 P.M. 3 Hours||150 marks|
There are Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection of BCs, BCMs, MBCs/DCs, SCs, SC(A)s and STs are 30% and for Others are 40%.
Endurance Test:- Applicant will be required to undergo a Physical test consisting of a walk for 25 km and 16 km to be completed in four hours by male and female / third gender candidates respectively which will be conducted by the TNFUSRC before admission to the Personality test.
Physical Standards must be:- Details are:
|Category||Height (cm)||Normal Chest (cm)||Expansion Chest (cm)|
|Male||163||79 (round the chest) on full expiration||05 (on full inspiration)|
|Female and Third gender||150||74 (round the chest) on full expiration||05 (on full inspiration)|
For the candidate belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Jungle Tribes, the following shall be the minimum height standards:- Male Candidate ……152 cm Female and Third gender Candidate ……145 cm. Candidates must satisfy a Medical Board in Chennai regarding his/her physical fitness.
The maximum marks assigned for Personality Test is 25. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in online examination or other tests will not be considered for selection.
How to apply
Examination Fee:- Rs.150/- + applicable service charge. The fee can be paid through the Online payment through Payment Gateway or Through the Online generation of Challan and payment at designated branches of Indian Bank.
The Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. The Candidates can click on the Official Website https://www.forests.tn.gov.in then Click “TNFUSRC recruitments” and then click Apply Online against the Notification.
2. Register yourself into the portal and Login using your Registration No.
3. Fill-up and submit the online application form like fill the details of 1. Post applied for 2. Candidate’s Name 3. Mother’s name 4. Date of Birth 5. Gender 6. Valid E-Mail ID 7. Valid (own) Mobile Number. 8. Education details as per the post applied. 9. Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his/her address as per the specification is given therein.
4. The Candidates can submit the details. Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour like Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final.
5. On submission, an email and SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered E-mail id and mobile number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
6. All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG format of size 20-50 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG format of size 10-20 kB).
7. Take a printout or save their application in PDF format of the Complete application form for future Use.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification
Note:- Examinations will be held in all 32 districts of Tamil Nadu.