TN MRB Recruitment 2018 or Government of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board(MRB) announced a notification for the posts of Assistant Surgeon (General). A Total of 1884 posts are declared by the Tamil Nadu Government. The details of the posts are given in NOTIFICATION NO: 07/MRB/2018. All these posts are declared on a temporary basis. The last date to apply for the posts is 15 October 2018.
டி.என்.ஆர்.ஆர்.ஆர்.ஆர் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2018 அல்லது தமிழ்நாடு மருத்துவ சேவைகள் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு வாரியம் (எம்.ஆர்.பீ.) உதவியாளர் சர்ஜன் (ஜெனரல்) பதவிக்கு ஒரு அறிவிப்பை அறிவித்தது. 1884 பதிவுகள் மொத்தம் தமிழ்நாடு அரசு அறிவிக்கிறது. இடுகைகளின் விவரங்கள் அறிவிப்பு NO: 07 / MRB / 2018 இல் கொடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளன. இந்த பதிவுகள் அனைத்தும் தற்காலிக அடிப்படையில் அறிவிக்கப்படுகின்றன. பதிவுகள் விண்ணப்பிக்க கடைசி தேதி 15 அக்டோபர் 2018 ஆகும்.
The posts declared by TN MRB Recruitment 2018 are categorized as:-
|Category Wise Distribution||Total posts|
|Date of Notification||25.09.2018|
|Last date for submission of Application (only through Online Registration) and online payment||15.10.2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Offline payment method )||17.10.2018|
|Date of Examination||09.12.2018|
Note:- The Center of Examination for all Candidates is announced as Chennai.
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess an MBBS Degree and should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
The Selection process for the Candidates is declared as:- Written test and then Documents Verification.
Written Test:- -The question paper in the subject “Medical Sciences” will be set in English only and will contain 200 objective type questions. There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
|Subject||Duration||Max Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet; Objective type single paper Exam for Assistant Surgeon (General)||2:30 Hours||100||30% for SC/ST and 35% for Others.|
Candidates Qualifying from the Exam called for the Documents Verification Process and the list of documents are:-
- Evidence of Date of Birth (SSLC / HSC).
- Community certificate from the competent authority of Government of Tamil Nadu (Permanent Community Certificate).
- Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC, HSC, CRRI completion certificate, MBBS and PG Diploma / PG Degree if any).
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Medical Council Permanent Registration Certificate.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the date of issue of this Notification.
- Certificate of character
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (if applicable).
- An undertaking and declaration as in para 15A and 15B of this Notification to be given during Certificate Verification.
- In respect of Ex-Servicemen, they have to produce the Discharge Certificate, PPO No. etc.
- A photo ID card issued by Government showing the address as in the application.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.750/- for Unreserved Category and Rs.375/- for SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) Candidates. The fee can be paid through the Online mode.
Steps to apply Online for the posts:-
Step 1:- Candidate fill your Personal Information:- The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate. Candidate should be advised to enter only correct information. And all the mandatory columns of the application forms like address, Phone number, and Email.
Step 2:- Candidate fill your Educational Details:- Candidate should enter their educational details from matriculation to onwards with the passing year and percentage etc. Candidate should fill all the educational details and also if any other.
Step 3:- Upload your Documents:- Candidates should upload all their documents in the prescribed format or size:-
1. A Scanned Photograph and signature of the candidate, all the scanned certificates of the applicants with size less than 2MB.
2. Upload Scanned Signature of the Candidate In Black Ink in (.jpg or .png) format having a size less than 2MB and 140x60 pixels.
Step 4:- Pay your Examination Fee:-Candidate is now on the last step of the Application. Candidate should pay your fee through Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking with any mode. Candidates are advised to retain with themselves the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number which will be generated on payment of prescribed examination fee. And Candidate is also advised to keep a printout of the duly filled application with himself/ herself for future requirement/ reference.
Click Here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification